favourite scenes from exodus

i'd just like to state that after seeing that scene twice it's a little sick. How did the tok'ra know that Jack and his friends were in the ship.

outta the first four scenes (that's all i've seen so far) my fav would be the first

"We're not parked in a red zone are we?"

they contacted them and told them...in the beginning this lady tok'ra says 'we've been expecting it' when tanith questions her about a mother ship entering the system...

and yeah coffee...if you're not totally in the rings...stuff gets left behind, whether you're done with it or not...

ewweeee!!

Can't believe nobody has mentioned this one -

when Jack and Jacob were walking around the ship, what great filming!! The whole sequence was great and Jack had some crackers for lines -

Jack - Hey! Don't scuff the walls, I want this ship back the way we found it.

plus

Jacob - My mission is to oversee the relocation of the Tok'ra base, what's yours again?
Jack - Protect Earth's big fat asset.

I loved this WHOLE scene

Carkedit :dead:

The scenes that I loved where when Jack said
"were not parked in a red zone are we"
his smile after he said that line it was a classic moment.

Then you had the scene where Sam and Jacob come up with the idea how to destroy some of Apophis fleet
Jack and Daniel both say
"That Ambishus"
I think that sounds so cool.

Jack on the mothership saying
" I've got Shot gun"
one of the best moments from the episode.

On top of Jack asking the tokra
"How do you know where to stand".

Apart from the funny moments you also have the scene with Teal'c and Daniel talking about the revenge thing. Very deep you also she the diffrence between both the characters.
:rolly2:

"thats ambishes" (anyione actually know how to spell that word) i wanna know how many times RDA and <MS laughed through out that scene

LOLOL...who's actually suprised she knew how to spell that....

Carkedit :dead:

Originally posted by Martouf
i liked the bit when jack says "how do they know when the ring things are?" (referring the the tok'ra and the transporter rings)

so when is the 2nd part commin out? does anyone know what it is called?

it will be available July 29th 2001 in the US and it is titled "Enemies":rolly2: