Outlaw Star

gah you guys suck! i love outlaw star to piecves hehe its one of the few times i ALMOST cried when i thought gene was dead and melfina is kinda cute ~hides~ lol ah well i love teh damn thing and i havent seen much beebop i just read beebop really :p

anyway Watch teh Subbed Subbed>Dubbed

I like what I've seen of bebop...Anyways As to outlaw star,after watching it a few more times I really like it....I think maybe the first time i watched it my expectations where just way too high for what I was getting.Plus,having not seen all of it,I guess I should have really waited on making a judgement call

haha dont be sticking that thing out at me!Anyways,Im wishing Cartoon network still ran it so I could see it.Their lineup now consists of too much I've already seen

Yea, I know what you mean. I was watching Gundam SEED on Toonami the other day and I just had to stop, the dub voices were so bad. I've only seen up to ep 14, but I'd rather wait and buy the series and watch it subbed then, than watch it on CN.

Meg likes Outlaw Star now heh weird XD I still think it's the worse anime ever ^-^ (aside from metropolis)