4.22: Exodus

amaxing wot hair con do during a hiatus...err a nine day break

hi L.G.J..not long till you get your very own little alien
...peachy:D

That's the things about friends, they keep you honest... can't get away with anything!:D

thank you shiloh - good to know atleast you have a heart:blpaw: :freak1:

Ohh gods Jaxie, you stayed after school on the last day of school to go on the computer? *shakes head*
Have I tought you nothing?

I have an alien :)

yep lady you've taught me nothing, besides i anted to catch the 3.47 train with my friends not that you'd know anything bout friends

LOL....at both of ya's........

So, back to Exodus........or are we done with that topic??

Carkedit :dead: ;)

i dunno, wot haven't we talked about.

ermm.... you know that tanith guy could've dun a better "we should begin evacuating" his facials were saying "yes, you're all gonna die and my god Apophis is gonna make me a very happy little snake" :D

Done With Topic?

Well ... if we're done with Exodus, we can move the chat over to the chat thread for awhile. We
ll be getting some new folks show up here and this episode is shown in different places come the start of *our* 5th season showing.

I don't plan on closing it, just letting it float along for a bit until the new folks show up. :}

move my thread, Yes, no , yes, no, i dunno, i don't care - you can move it if you want

Chat

Jaxie... I didn't mean to imply moving it... I just thought if it had evolved into a chat room situation, we should go over to chat and wait until the next wave of 'Exodus' viewers decend.

Don't want to lose people 'coz they walked into the middle of a long, inside discussion, that's all. ;)

oh okay then. no more exodus as the wave has died. but i'm sure there's stuff out there that i haven't mentioned;)

Hey guys I'm hoping that someone can help me out....

S
P
O
L
I
E
R

W
A
R
N
I
N
G

In this episode it was clear that Tanith had killed someone close to Teal'c can someone please tell me who that was.
I know I should know this and you are all going to be like duh but I need to know!!!
Thanks.

And my fave part was also Jack calling shot gun for the seat.
Also I have noticed that Jack always asks the questions that I want to know answers to.
Like how do they know where to stand to be ringed up and in another episode he asked Danny what Kree ment, I wanted to know that as well.
Thank god for Jack thats what I say!!

Pam
:D

Jack's questions

The writers and RDA use 'Jack O'Neill' as the perfect foil to help get across info just like you're mentioning. 'He' asks or plays dumb, other folks explain it and we, the audience, get to go 'Oh. Yeah. that makes sense.'

:blush:

pamie-no questions are dumb so stop that..
the epi you need to watch is crossroads where
teal'c runs into his old squeeze Shan'auc and lets just say
teal'c has a need for revenge against tanith. don't want to spoil the epi for you totally.

Thanks soooo much tatter....
Im waiting for season 4 to start again on tv or waiting to buy it when it comes out so I will catch it then.
Cheers

Pam
:p

actually you don't have to wait that long--you can download the epi from the gammaquad web site. it's not as good as tv but you can at least watch the shows you missed.
i don't know how to do links but the address is:
http://www.gammaquad.com/sg1/