4.22: Exodus

Any chance we can get over the daniel but wiggle thing - wot am i saying. there's a good chance that the answer to that question is no

Originally posted by skydiver
ramble away tatter....i for one adore jack jumping on the throne yelling shotgun!

had me loling...:laugh2:

I LOVED that bit LOLOLOL....I for one am great at calling shotgun...

Carkedit :dead:

I loved Exodus.....loved Jack's 'Mayday, mayday, we are SO going in..'

By the way....I haven't read back through this thread...its a long one, so if I'm repeating stuff...ignore me....or laugh....

just been to check out danny's "wiggle", what can i say
i must have rewound that tape about 4 times just to watch him (sad or what) and how did you spend your week-end? me, oh i just watched danny wiggle on t.v for most of the night. (haha)
i loved the jack quote " i'm just here to protect earth's great big fat asset"...peachy

if my calculations are correct

any one notice, sam goes 'if my calculations are corret...' then the sun blows up...is it just me or do you think her calculations weren't correct and the sun sorta prematurely nova'd???

hate it when that happens:eek:

originally posted by sky

any one notice, sam goes 'if my calculations are corret...' then the sun blows up...is it just me or do you think her calculations weren't correct and the sun sorta prematurely nova'd???

hate it when that happens

i agree sky-cause she didn't even finish the sentence when it blew.. looked for butt wiggle AGAIN>>>i don't know it looked pretty lame to me...expected way more of a wiggle from all the hype...sigh disappointed:( :mad:

Re: if my calculations are correct

Originally posted by skydiver

hate it when that happens:eek:

spose that must be some tough maths to work out ;) We'll have to let her off for being a little out..

well yeah, she had never blown up a sun before so gonna have to just give her that one ;)

hehe lets hope shes not put off by her error, and keeps on blowing them up til she gets it right ;):rolly2: