4.22: Exodus

The only problem with all them extra vowels is you end up gettin mad at your spellchecker for not recognizing them. The one that always grets me is Sulphur (or is that sulfur) arghhhh!! ;)

ur not tellin me that u yanks spell sulphur with an "f" are ya??
eek.gif

Thats just ridiculous...

my only problem comes when i read too much 'alien' fic and i start sticking u's in rumor, humor...etc or i start to spell realize as realise...

then again there is the car park instead of parking lot, telly instead of television or tv, tube instead of subway...and btw, there isn't a subway in colorado springs...trolly instead of shopping cart...

it's when I start to spell british that it drives me nuts...

course it is a learing experience...funny how we can all speak the same language...just differently

Originally posted by skydiver

it's when I start to spell british that it drives me nuts...
start to spell British
mad.gif
. We invented the language, just you yanks and aussies have bastardised it (erm can I say that here, sorry)

sure kelsi...any time

and markpud...i spell AMERICAN, you spell BRITISH and the aussies spell..well don't know if they can they call their country oz after all......JUST KIDDING!!!!

anyway i thought the romans started it all by speaking latin and we've all bastardized it?

There are things even worse than the American and British variations. The first time I travelled south of the border all them English folk had trouble understand my Scottish accent. Anyway aloty of Scottish words are bastardized from French. Aaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!

nah, i don't want to fight about it either...we all speak the same language...we just spell differently.

diversity keeps things interesting after all

Language

Yes... we all speak the same language.

Internet. :}

Alright people back to the topic at hand - Exodus was aired last night (March 12th - thats a tuesday) in New Zealand and seeing as i was out i had to reduce myself to watch a recording this morning while eating breakfast (third time in a row)

welllllllll, i'll be honest i've only seen a couple of scenes, but :rolleyes: yeah to Sam for blowing up a star :confused: the bit where the stargate is moving out of the cargo bay looked incredibly fake or shall i say cgi.:p

poor Teal'c, i know he gets shot but i haven't seen that secen yet. ;)

Good to see Jake - and the scene with him and Jack in the ship scene - to protect earths big fat assest.

Thats all for now
Jaxie

i love the jake/jack scene...and if you look at it closely...it was all one continuous shot. very difficult to do because if one little extra in the background screws up...ya gotta start all over

from my incredibly slight experience at being an extra (very very slight :( ) the extras arent allowed to screw up (believe me you do not want to piss off a pissed off director) :p

Jaxie

You didn't like the floating Gate? I thought it was very cool even if it did look very CGI. I don't think it would have been very easy to film it properly. ;) What with bein near a sun and all that, it would have been to hot!!! :D