4.22: Exodus

I've only got Cable too! You've worried me now. I might have to invest in a dish, etc. Cable are always cutting me off anyway.

As for Exodus, it was a bit slow to begin with, and it was about 1/2 hour in, and I thought, "this is going to be a cliffhanger, there is no way they will finish this in time!"

If people want spoilers, I could start another thread 'Exodus- don't read this if you don't want to know' or something. Really. you should just wait though, it's only a few days wait.

hi there amethyst, thanks for the info on e4, i'll give it a try...peachy

@ Starguide, I saw this (quote):

"Teal'c will have a second chance to exact revenge on Tanith ... There will be a showdown near the end ... honorable or not."

Is that taling about Pt1 or Pt 2? Is the showdown (SPOILER) with Tanith shooting Teal'c? How is that not honourable?

Do we need to mark spoilers? I mean this thread is obviously gonna b about the ep, and will include spoilers.

Finally

Wooohooo I finally got my act together and watched this ep!

The gate floating off towards the sun..... very cool :cool:

One point..if Jacob is the only one who can fly the ship, how did SG-1 get it away from the "Double Jeopardy" planet?? Or can Teal'c fly it as well.........?

I also found it odd that Selmak didn't assert at all during the episode, it was Jacob all the way thru....there were times when I imagined that Selmak would have come through..

And why could only Apophis's mothership escape the blast wave, were all the other pilots asleep??? ;)

And now for my predicitons for part two.... Apophis takes SG-1, and puts them on board his ship. They escape as they always do, and use his ship to get back home, as it's hyper-drive is much faster than theirs.. Oh and Teal'cs simbiote enables him to recover in time to finally get Tanith ;)

Care to place a wager, O'Neill?? :D

Originally posted by markpud
And why could only Apophis's mothership escape the blast wave, were all the other pilots asleep??? ;)

Exactly what I thought! They just sat there! argh, enuf to make you wanna defect, and serve Cronos!

SPOILER 4 DOUBLE JEOPARDY

Oh no, wait, he's dead! :(

Actually, what System Lords are there actually left that I could serve?!?!?

System Lords

Well...

We know Nurti's in trouble, but we don't know what's happen. Yu's left. Don't count Hathor down and out - I haven't see a 'Goa'uld-cicle' yet. Apophis.

Heck, there are pantheons of god/godess out there in mythology yet. We've barely scratched the surface. :}

Re: Finally

One point..if Jacob is the only one who can fly the ship, how did SG-1 get it away from the "Double Jeopardy" planet?? Or can Teal'c fly it as well.........?

I believe Teal'c only has a class B license but Jacob has a class A :)

(btw in the US a class C drivers license is for cars, B is for small trucks and A is for large trucks)
Therefore Teal'c is not licensed for driving a mothership and could be pulled over and arrested but Jacob would not have to worry. :)
(sir, do you realize that not only are you not properly certifide for this vehicle but your left turn signal was not working)

Apophis escaped because he was bravely leading his troop from the back. :)

Re: Re: Finally

Originally posted by SGPflughaupt

I believe Teal'c only has a class B license but Jacob has a class A :)

(btw in the US a class C drivers license is for cars, B is for small trucks and A is for large trucks)
Therefore Teal'c is not licensed for driving a mothership and could be pulled over and arrested but Jacob would not have to worry. :)
(sir, do you realize that not only are you not properly certifide for this vehicle but your left turn signal was not working)

Apophis escaped because he was bravely leading his troop from the back. :)

Nicely put :D
And how did Apophis manage to pop out of hyperspace at just the same point as SG1, since they were flung millions of light years to a different galaxy...what are the chances???

Question

Nicely put :D
And how did Apophis manage to pop out of hyperspace at just the same point as SG1, since they were flung millions of light years to a different galaxy...what are the chances???

That's an "Ask Sam" question if I ever heard one. I don't I understand numbers that go that high.

re: apophis ending up in the same place

As me Dad used to say, Its all down to that little known writing concept the "PLOT DEVICE".

But aside from that I get yer point. MaybeThey were both caught up in the same slipstream/backwash from the explosion causing them to end up in the same place. Presumably they were following the same course as SG1 Therefore ending in the same place.

(Does this make sense to anyone?!!!?)

Me personally, I think they are in the Delta Quadrant, and they meet up with 'that other' ship heee, they both get home, Sam depicts another solar flare, and send Voyager back to her own century..

On a lighter note, I personally thought thatEXODUS was brilliant, and the SFX were really good, we had the great pleasure of chatting with Joe Mallozi after it was aired in the UK, last Wednesday, in chat, and he wanted to knoww hat the SFX's were like, so we told him..
It was great to talk to him and visa versa for him.

Can hardly wait for the next epsiode, I don't wanna wait for months, I wanna know NOW..

Still they are all back filming now, so lets see what brillinat episodes again this season.

RHG

Alright i have to keep this thread going considering us NZers just got Prodidy, anyon care to fill me in if there's any shippiness in this ep. (big shippy fan:cool:)

aawwee this is wed and theres no more sg1 on, i dont want to wait for the new series, i want it now, well at least there's always the re-runs of season 3 on mon's...peachy

Thread

Why don't I start a Prodigy thread, if anyone's interest on taking off with this one. It was a very interesting episode as several of SGC's usualy sanctions [no one just brought into the project and then taken off world] were not kept in this piece.

Last night was Wednesday. No Stargate (sob) I don't know what I'll do without it. Ach well theres always X-files and ER on Thursday. (but they're both on at the same time (sob, wail, cry, moan, sob some more.)

hi rowan, prodigy was a pretty good episode, but without daniel in it, i was really downhearted...peachy

I suppose Monday night repeats will have to do.(sigh)
Theres always Buffy 'n' Angel on Fridays too.

(Mad Sci-fi fan with Pmt on the lose)
(Danger Will Robinson! Danger!)