4.22: Exodus

fraid so, but only on rare occasions, like this is a pretty big game....
I'm split down the middle really, but the game is live, thats the only reason it wins out...

cheers.. it just means i'll ahve to avoid this thread for a little bit after you lot have seen the ep, to avoid spoliers!!
D'oh

wow you guys have made it to page two and the ep. hasn't even been aired.

"We've still got an enemy ship out there" - Jack

god i love philip for all his.. well the stuff that he does.

i'm now going to beg and grovel for someone to write a full on spoiler when they see it.

well tonight's the night, in about 5 3/4 hrs i will be sitting down to the last episode of the series, i hate it when we have to wait on the new season to start, in an ideal world they'd be no waiting, just continious stargate. just as well there's video tapes...peachy

Exodus

Well , it has been on and now we have to wait for the second part. I thought it was great, Jack as usual was brill. What a way ti finish , with SG1 and aphosis face to face in those mother ships, and I wonder what is happening to Teal'c. God I hope it doesn't go to E4. If series 4 is anything to go by , the US will get series 5 around June time and we will get it round September, seems forever to me, thank god for repeats. Series 1 out on DVD in the US in May I think MGM said.
Cheers for now Sandra, off to watch Exodus again.

Come on people, i know you've seen it, now do what Jackfan did...i'm dying in the suspense. :cool:

Good episode...but what now??? I don't like cliff-hangers. I hate waiting. :(

Yet another great episode!
Teal'c's probably bin savin' all his emotions etc. for this one.
Jack was brill as usual (and Sam and Daniel.)
I thought the stargate goin' into the sun was V.cool to look at, great effect.
Can't wait til they start showin' the new series on Sky.

Yep, I thought it was great! Trouble is, in the last scene, I was wondering if Apophis would get blown up, and I was like, yelling for him to get the hell outta there (obviously not literally!), and I wasn't really bothered bout SG-1. I bet I'm Apophis' secret Harsiecis child! And I intend to follow in his footsteps! I wonder who my mum is... Mayb he had a quick fling with Hathor. Ewww.

ANYWAY!

It's kinda obvious to me tho, whats gonna happen in the next ep. Can't wait to see it.

This is gonna sound wierd, but does anyone think Tanith's hair grew reeely quickly? I hardly recognised him!

BTW, what happened to all the Jaffa on Cronos' ship?!

Just watched the episode. Loved it. Got my signature from it. Can't believe I have to wait months for part two.
Off to watch dark angel later :)
Bye

Originally posted by peachy
do you know if sky 1 are getting the new series if sg1 first? cause the new episodes of e.r and friends are going to e4 (digital) first. this has got me a little concerned...peachy

peachy, don;t you have E4? If you have Sky, like me, then E4 should be something like channel 205 or 206 or 250 (do TV guide, then move the arrow UP, and it'll b on the nxt screen).

Are we definately getting S5 in Sept? Kewl!

I tried 2 get on here straight afta Exo, but couldn't get on, otherwise I woulda given my feedback there!

Noooooooo

Migod, it's all over (in another four weeks atleast), what will we do for six months and then there's the debate over seasn six, oh the inhumanity of it alllllllllllllll.

aahhh no more sg1 for 6 months

exodus was great, i loved the line jack said when jacob asked him what he was doing here, "i'm here to protect earths big fat asset" that had me laughing for ages.
kelsi, it's cable i'm on, so no e4...peachy

PeACHY/e4

I'm on cable too,but get E4, no probs. We're just on analogue not digital but get it on Channel 55.It's not a 24/7 channel so perhaps you tried it when it was off air?