S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
.Okay, now searching the web for the past hour i have learned, that it has apophis attacking the tok'ra on vorash. Jacob and jack share a tok'ra vs. tauri stratergies conversation and jacob and sam work on ways of speeding up the lond term goals of the tok'ra. :)
Teal'c has a little unfinished business from crossroads (hint hint - Tanith)
and accoarding to Joseph Mallozzi there's lost of (or one big) explosions. :eek:

considering i wont see it for four weeks, my impatient part of my brain will kick in and demand spoilers when you fullas actually see it. ;) :) :p

peachy

Daniels Beloved
thanks for that jaxie, i get to see it next week, but it's
the last in the series, till season 5. does anyone know when season 5 will be on our screens? i hate waiting...peachy

kelsi

Expert Member
peachy, are you english? I am, and I'm watching it this wednesday, on Sky. Cannot wait.:D well, actually, I can, 'cos then it means the series won't finish! :(

I think S5 is starting filming this month, but I don't know how long they're gonna wait before airing it.

SPOILERS FOR EXODUS

Apparently, Exodus has Apophis wanting (and maybe getting) a piece of Earth, possibly the Tok'ra being entirely wiped out, and a big step 2ward an allout war Tau'ri vs Goa'uld (mainly Apophis) and there's gonna b a big explosion, I think. Should b biggest ep since COTG. But u guys probably knew all that already...

jackfan1

re Exodus

If the start of season 4 is anything to go by then we will have to wait until September for season 5 on Sky. It seem so long to wait, I think the US gets it around June time, but then they have a mid season break don't they.

peachy

Daniels Beloved
hi there kelsi, i'm scottish, so like you i get to see it wed on sky, isn't sky just great. sept before the new season
aarrgg, i can't wait that long, oh well i'll just have to get the sg1 tapes out and watch re-runs...peachy

markpud

Former Ascifi.com mod
YEah! THe ads on Sky One look really good, less than 48 hrs to wait now :D :D :D (and new VOyager next wk!!)

Jaxie

New Zealander - hullo!!!
i just watched the promo thanks to the really fast computers at school, whoa, thats all i can say.

peachy

Daniels Beloved
well that's something i suppose, why do they keep mucking
about with the time's? just when you get used to a time, they change it. do you know if sky 1 are getting the new series if sg1 first? cause the new episodes of e.r and friends are going to e4 (digital) first. this has got me a little concerned...peachy

markpud

Former Ascifi.com mod
I dont know, but since C4 are so far behind with SG1, it'd be about 2 years before they could show all of S2, 3 and 4 let alone S5.... so hopefully Sky One will keep the rights...
And hey, if S4 is anything to go by, we'll get S5 before even the Americans do :D :D :D

peachy

Daniels Beloved
i don't think sky would do that to us, just think of the
complaints they would get...peachy

peachy

Daniels Beloved
thanks markpud, so it's looking good for sky 1
then, i'm feeling much calmer now...peachy

markpud

Former Ascifi.com mod
doh just realised I cant watch this ep, i'll have to tape it, as it clashed with the Man Utd game :mad:
Sci-fi and footy are never compatible....

abort_retry_fail?

peachy

Daniels Beloved
you mean you'd choose daft footy over stargate!!
(haha)...peachy