Who's your favorite?

Looks like I'm the only one who finds the Jamaican guy intensley annoying. Dreadful accent, dodgy ideology etc

sorry. he takes up valuable logantime on screen

I can never understand a word that Jamaican guy says.

Logan is just beautiful and sexy and georgeous and sexy and intelligent and did I mention sexy and ................... Sorry got distracted there (can't concentrate must stop thinking about Logan) and MINE!!!!:kisses:

Logan is hot

Ah yes logan is hot...ilove the whole mature,intelligent thing. I think smart mature guys are really very sexy.....wow...sigh.............drool bucket...

RoXy logan+max=fireworks:blush:

Have to go with the majority and say Logan. The glasses and stubble do it for me too. And I would give the show a 7/10

As Herbal would say "It's all good, all the time.":D

Ever since I heard Herbal say
"It's all good all the time."
That became my new thing. He's one of my favorites just bvecause of that line!

Max is the best

I think Max is the best !!!! she like represents the new age of woman being the heroes, not unlike the once stereotyped woman home,cooking and serving men. I love the whole girlpower thing!!! I especially love how she can beat the crap out ofthe bad guys, be really defensive of her family, then be like jello around logan---that is so unbelievably cute!!!!;)

RoXy:kisses:

ok,both max and logan rock

ok so my favorite character is a toss up. i love max andher whole girlpower thing,but i also love logan and his looks and brains,plus the really noce guy thing......so logan and max both rock.....

glad u liked my sig!!!!:rolly2:

All the characters on the show have unique qualities that makes it hard for any one of them to stand out.

You're Welcome!!:wink2:

"The Jamaican Dude"

The dude is from Sabrina if you're talkin bout the one who works with Max!

I like Max the best. Anyone notice Ty Ollsen and Steve Makaj from SG-1 & The Crow in there somewhere? I did. I don't know which ep.

I give the show 9/10

:rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2: :alienooh: :alienooh: :alienooh:

k8ie_stuart_fan

By the way, I'm Stargater Jolinar@Carter!!!

I like Logan. What can I say, smart characters with connections are always are my favorite.

Originally posted by sportzgirl16
Logan isn't a man though ... he acts like he's 8

Sorry, but I don't know many eight year olds who can save Max's butt all the time.

look at the way he deals w/ relationships ... he has no idea how to act, he needs to grow up, ... just b/c he doesn't get what he wants doesn't mean he needs to go pout about it like he always does.

Originally posted by sportzgirl16
look at the way he deals w/ relationships ... he has no idea how to act, he needs to grow up, ... just b/c he doesn't get what he wants doesn't mean he needs to go pout about it like he always does.

Max is the one pouting!! I would date/love her unconditionally but not so for her.

<<Max is the one pouting!! I would date/love her unconditionally but not so for her.>>

what u said makes no sence to me ... can u restate it