Who's your favorite?

Marta593

Who's your favorite character on Dark Angel? Who do you think should have their own telivision show. On a scale from one to ten( one being horrible and ten being outstandingly amazing)how would you rate this show?

Hiya i think dark angel is good but ive only seen a few episodes so can't really say about my fave character i need a few more to decide. if the show carrys on this good it is definatly an 8 out of 10.
Stargal :)

i dont know who my favourite is but i think the show is good i would give it 7 out of 10

This show ...

is like a 10+ It's awsem. As for my favorite character. I'd have to say Max!!

the show's not bad, could do with more fighting though, my fav charactor is logan, cause he's cute...peachy

fave character

I think Logan is pretty cute, every time I look at him I always think of Daniel. Slight similarity, perhaps its the glasses. Annette.
pdrums.gif

i think we need more drool buckets situated on these boards...peachy

rating 5/10
favourite character that cool Jamaican guy that works with Max -- he is so the man!

i just love the jamaican accent, it's so laid back it's almost horizontal...peachy

MMMMMM LEMME THINK ABOUT THIS...

Logan, definitely Logan, oh yeah I also like Logan, Logan and Logan some more. I think it's the glasses and the stubble. Just kinda works for me.

Definatly Logan. He's the coolest.
I don't see the Daniel thing thou. I think he looks like Callum Keith Rennie from Due South, but younger. I used to think he was the sexiest guy on the planet but now it's Logan :kisses: (sigh) drooooool!

(Where's that drool bucket when you need it?:rolleyes:)

now that you mention it gilraen, he does kinda look like that guy from due south, only much cute-er...peachy

Gilraen, I'd lend u my drool bucket, but I fear it's full at the mo

mmmmmmmmmmlogan

i agree with you that the jamaican dude is so cool, but logan is just soooo gorgous...peachy

I like the jamaican dude too. He is sooooo funny.

Annette.:D