Who's your favorite?

Mishkaz

Gatefink
Looks like I'm the only one who finds the Jamaican guy intensley annoying. Dreadful accent, dodgy ideology etc

sorry. he takes up valuable logantime on screen

Gilraen

Logan`s Lovebird
I can never understand a word that Jamaican guy says.

Logan is just beautiful and sexy and georgeous and sexy and intelligent and did I mention sexy and ................... Sorry got distracted there (can't concentrate must stop thinking about Logan) and MINE!!!!:kisses:

roxxy29865

Logan is hot

Ah yes logan is hot...ilove the whole mature,intelligent thing. I think smart mature guys are really very sexy.....wow...sigh.............drool bucket...

RoXy logan+max=fireworks:blush:

imported_Bee

Who likes to play w/Legos
Have to go with the majority and say Logan. The glasses and stubble do it for me too. And I would give the show a 7/10

As Herbal would say "It's all good, all the time.":D

sportzgirl16

Ever since I heard Herbal say
"It's all good all the time."
That became my new thing. He's one of my favorites just bvecause of that line!

roxxy29865

Max is the best

I think Max is the best !!!! she like represents the new age of woman being the heroes, not unlike the once stereotyped woman home,cooking and serving men. I love the whole girlpower thing!!! I especially love how she can beat the crap out ofthe bad guys, be really defensive of her family, then be like jello around logan---that is so unbelievably cute!!!!;)

RoXy:kisses:

roxxy29865

ok,both max and logan rock

ok so my favorite character is a toss up. i love max andher whole girlpower thing,but i also love logan and his looks and brains,plus the really noce guy thing......so logan and max both rock.....

glad u liked my sig!!!!:rolly2:

sportzgirl16

All the characters on the show have unique qualities that makes it hard for any one of them to stand out.

You're Welcome!!:wink2:

k8ie_stuart_fan

"The Jamaican Dude"

The dude is from Sabrina if you're talkin bout the one who works with Max!

I like Max the best. Anyone notice Ty Ollsen and Steve Makaj from SG-1 & The Crow in there somewhere? I did. I don't know which ep.

I give the show 9/10

:rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2: :alienooh: :alienooh: :alienooh:

k8ie_stuart_fan

By the way, I'm Stargater Jolinar@Carter!!!

Lonewolf89

Fear is the mind killer.
I like Logan. What can I say, smart characters with connections are always are my favorite.

Lonewolf89

Fear is the mind killer.
Originally posted by sportzgirl16
Logan isn't a man though ... he acts like he's 8
Sorry, but I don't know many eight year olds who can save Max's butt all the time.

sportzgirl16

look at the way he deals w/ relationships ... he has no idea how to act, he needs to grow up, ... just b/c he doesn't get what he wants doesn't mean he needs to go pout about it like he always does.

Lonewolf89

Fear is the mind killer.
Originally posted by sportzgirl16
look at the way he deals w/ relationships ... he has no idea how to act, he needs to grow up, ... just b/c he doesn't get what he wants doesn't mean he needs to go pout about it like he always does.
Max is the one pouting!! I would date/love her unconditionally but not so for her.

sportzgirl16

<<Max is the one pouting!! I would date/love her unconditionally but not so for her.>>

what u said makes no sence to me ... can u restate it