Who's your favorite?

Marta593

Who's your favorite character on Dark Angel? Who do you think should have their own telivision show. On a scale from one to ten( one being horrible and ten being outstandingly amazing)how would you rate this show?

Stargal

Hiya i think dark angel is good but ive only seen a few episodes so can't really say about my fave character i need a few more to decide. if the show carrys on this good it is definatly an 8 out of 10.
Stargal :)

Jolinar

Power Of Three
i dont know who my favourite is but i think the show is good i would give it 7 out of 10

sportzgirl16

This show ...

is like a 10+ It's awsem. As for my favorite character. I'd have to say Max!!

peachy

Daniels Beloved
the show's not bad, could do with more fighting though, my fav charactor is logan, cause he's cute...peachy

Annette

This is Star - my honey!!
fave character

I think Logan is pretty cute, every time I look at him I always think of Daniel. Slight similarity, perhaps its the glasses. Annette.

peachy

Daniels Beloved
i think we need more drool buckets situated on these boards...peachy

the_Brainz

behind the operation
rating 5/10
favourite character that cool Jamaican guy that works with Max -- he is so the man!

peachy

Daniels Beloved
i just love the jamaican accent, it's so laid back it's almost horizontal...peachy

Mishkaz

Gatefink
MMMMMM LEMME THINK ABOUT THIS...

Logan, definitely Logan, oh yeah I also like Logan, Logan and Logan some more. I think it's the glasses and the stubble. Just kinda works for me.

Gilraen

Logan`s Lovebird
Definatly Logan. He's the coolest.
I don't see the Daniel thing thou. I think he looks like Callum Keith Rennie from Due South, but younger. I used to think he was the sexiest guy on the planet but now it's Logan :kisses: (sigh) drooooool!

(Where's that drool bucket when you need it?:rolleyes:)

peachy

Daniels Beloved
now that you mention it gilraen, he does kinda look like that guy from due south, only much cute-er...peachy

Mishkaz

Gatefink
Gilraen, I'd lend u my drool bucket, but I fear it's full at the mo

mmmmmmmmmmlogan

peachy

Daniels Beloved
i agree with you that the jamaican dude is so cool, but logan is just soooo gorgous...peachy

Annette

This is Star - my honey!!
I like the jamaican dude too. He is sooooo funny.

Annette.:D