4.20: Entity

we do have a bad habit of waundering off the plot trail...but we usually get back to it...eventually.

anyway, if there was one thing i could wish for it would be for the powers that be to show some resolution once and a while. i mean sam did get zatted twice and the only reason she didn't die was because her consciousness was conveniently wandering around in a malp at the time...personally i'd think she'd not feel so hot...but that's just me.

it's just like in solitudes. jack had a broken leg amongst other things and should have been outta commission for two months or so...but there's no mention of it outside of fan fic...everyone's fine & well next week and ready for the next mission...guess that's just the nature of tv...and anyway, if htey tied up all the loose ends, what would we writers have to write about?

true

wasn't the endiing just a little wierd...i'm tlking the last picture you see before it fades out. their just standing there looking at her with smile on their faces (obviously overcome by the fact that she's alive) yeah but wouldn't thew doc wanta move her to the infirmary.

And, i'm sooo glads that i'm not on clean up job over in that mountain. the malp room was some sort of Matrix take off and would need a hell of a lot of cleaning m(and rewiring for that matter.

wow. there ya go, back on track

if siler doesn't change lightbulbs...then who will rewire the malp room?

Doesn't Siler have trainees to help Sam, after all a technical sargeant must be incharge of someone?

do they have cleaners in the sgc? how do they heep that debreifing room spotless?

Go for it skydiver! Rowan is on the hunt for plot bunnies!

Grab first!

Originally posted by Jaxie
do they have cleaners in the sgc? how do they heep that debreifing room spotless?

Maybe, when no-one's looking, the cleaners fire up the gate and hoof all the garbage thru the gate to one of the planets that nobody mentions anymore.
That's what I'd do.
Garbageworld - sounds like a theme park. (Don't eat the hotdogs).

Cute little critters that inspire fan fiction writers to produce wonderful tales that ungrateful readers like me never give them feedback for. Bad, reader, bad! :)

In short, ideas for stories.

ideas that just hop into the minds of fan fic writers, they are ubiquitious and annoying until fed!

Originally posted by Mishkaz

Maybe, when no-one's looking, the cleaners fire up the gate and hoof all the garbage thru the gate to one of the planets that nobody mentions anymore.
That's what I'd do.
Garbageworld - sounds like a theme park. (Don't eat the hotdogs).

hehe probably fire it through to a Goa'uld planet, wait for them to get P***d off and try to send it back...then keep the iris closed, and voila instant envirnomentally freindly garbage disposal :D:D:D:D

somebody wrote a fic, and i'm totally blanking on the name, but sg-1 was quarrantined to the base, everyone else was gone to a party, they got bored and started dialing up worlds and chucking stuff through the gate...i think jack's hockey stick along with daniel's boot made it to another world. the fun part is, no one wanted to go get it cause they couldn't be sure someone would open the iris so i have this image of danny sitting on the gateroom floor in one very cold stocking foot...
made me laugh at the time.

lol! sounds cool. think I'd like to read that fic. Lemme know if you find it again plse
cheers

found it!!! it's called murder in the dark by dustdevil and is on helio, i'm far too lazy to go chase down a link tonight.
anyway, it gets a little shippy at the end but the beginning is a scream.

Thanks, skydiver, I wanted to check it out too (even if it is shipper).

As far as i'm concerned Shippy fanfics and eps are good, i'm jinda addicted to them actually :eek: ;) :( :D i like the new set up.

Sams little infirmary room was pretty isolated , it looked like she was about to fall out of that little narrow bed

Back