4.20: Entity

i did not really enjoy this episode to well, (but the bit with the flying MALP was funny :))

it reminded me of 'message in a bottle' to much

there are similarities with Message in a Bottle, as they are dealing with an alien life form which struggles to gommunicate with them, and is reacting to being disturbed by the SGC... oh and the use of one of the team by the alien intelligence to communicate...

Story line repeats

I believe it was Aseop who said something to the effect that 'there are only 20 stories inthe universe and they are always repeated'.

Especially so in SF. The plot lines give the same feel, but I think they good a good job in making the two seperate unto themselves.

yeah absolutely.
My prev post didn't convey the fact that I like both of these episodes, and even though they have some similarities, they are different enough to stand proud as 2 separate eps

Thanks

Thanks, Markpud... I agree with that completely.

We are explorersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

couldn't resist

i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here
i am here

i couldn't resis either :D

Hypoxia

Uh ... skydiver... I think you're aliens need a bit of Oxygen. They're getting a bit brain stressed.

Right, saw the rest of this ep. this morning whle chewing my toast and gulping down my milk.

Well, i loved this ep. because it is so shippy. all those concerned looks from Jack towards Sam as she lay there in the infirmary bed.

I think that Dr. Frasier could have atleast checked to see if Carter was alive after Jack shot her... she just seemed to stare ( horrified, of course).

Siler's comment about the light bulb was good

HOw did Jack know to touch the malp room door, reflex action when a door doesn't open or something.

Good to know Carter will be fine (although they couldn't really killl the character could they)

Jaxie

Jack and the door

You're taught this kind of stuff when you're in a special ops training program. Also taught in search and rescue: don't want to open a door if theres a fire on the other side. I learned that in grade school saftey class.

who me stressed???? i like my anaerobic little aliens...blue is my color...

i think janet didn't check sam out right away cause she was in shock...i mean she just saw her best friend get killed...that'll stop you in your tracks for a second...and anyway it woulda ruined the dramatic fade to black where they'll put a commercial in the syndi version...

and yeah, sam is all hunky dorey...even the stargate command site says so...

but would she really be OK after being zatted x2?
Her body would have taken the punishement even if her mind wasn't in there...and it is supposed to be fatal to receive 2 shots in quick sucession....

What happened

I chalk it up to 'writer writting self into corner' and let it go at that.

"if death comes to me tonight girl,
i want you to know that i loved you.."

"this is strange, when i look back, my life is strange,
it's like everything, everyone is misplaced.
who can tell me that this is normal, that i am normal?
and if i am, why do i feel like i've lost my own child when she was in reality my sister,
and tell me, why do i feel like i've lost my little brother, who needed me, who i had to take care of, when he was in reality my father?
is my life a failure, or is it just..strange?"

i'm sorry i couldn't resist, i found it too beautiful when i first read it, but it's a translation, tell me if there are language mistakes..

do u think we will se jack cry one day?
he almost did in message in a bottle, and in entity..
i dunno, we've seen daniel and sam cry, but never jack
(and neither teal'c you'll tell me, but it's his nature)
that would be cute, and that would make him more human,coz although he's not happy in entity, when he says to daniel"i shot her twice", i got the feeling that he had already come to term with her death, as if it was behind him.

just an impression

vera if u hear me muchas gracias:i edited my profile..
WHO WANTS TO SEE MY PROFILE HEHE
HIPPIES POWER
no i'm not so much of a bad person am i?

alright i'll be honest.. i couldn't be stuffed reading the seven pages that i had missed but it seemed as if you guys went a little of the plot there for awhile.. or was it just me :eek:

Back