Congrats, JAD

Cat

Look! I'm posting again!
Congratulations on picking up alien number 4. 500 posts - I'm impressed! :D

500 posts! +

Congratulations are indeed in order! See you in alien!

Well Done JAD!!!!!!!!!
I am also VERY impreesed. Your getting closer to Marty everyday. Just another thousand or so to go!!!

oh, everybody is just too kind, and see my new title "EXPERT MEMBER" i kinda like it

group hug (again)

no where near marty, i dont think i will ever catch up unless i break his fingers so he cant type :D

I love the "expert member" JAD69! And please don't break Martouf's fingers as he is First Moderator! Wait until is term expiers and then...

yeah but i only joined in september 2000, i didnt really start posting till november/december.
and i wouldnt break his fingers, intentionally.

Originally posted by Martouf
hehe, i've been posting sicne you were 2 JAD :)
Gee Marty you must be really good, concidering you weren't even born yet when JAD was 2.
LOL
:)

Originally posted by ShelbyS
Gee Marty you must be really good, concidering you weren't even born yet when JAD was 2.
LOL
:) [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe, silly shelby :)

yeah, but our silly shelby has been to a STARGATE CON.!!!! ARRRRRGHHHHHH!!!

Next time pay for your ticket and she and her dad might adopt you as her temporary little brother for the next convention!

uhmm... jsc can i borrow a few hundred dollars, australian? then i can go!!!!

Yeah Marty, if you can get yourself to canberra by the next con we can drive up together. I'll have my P's by then and I won't have to pester my dad to drive me up to sydney.

wow! that would be awesome! JAd should even come along for the ride (and the con.)! ehhe, :)

how far is it from canb to syd?

It's only about a 3 1/2 hour drive. Not very far at all. Jad could come to canberra too and we could all go up together.
lol
:)

sounds like a plan. airfares are cheaper than ever now, so i may take you up on that offer :)