lost in Time
I go to Acen every year. and now I go to 2 scifi c
Interesting show. :) (spoilers?)

2 :cool:

4 :)

6 :p

8 :D

10 ;)

I thought the last ep was very interesting. With the Sterile thing and the Baby killing the dad and the as usual coverup. though I think that the head Alien guy (not sure of the name haven't caught it unless it's D'ahn, but I thought that was another guy....) is getting a bit more human like. (even though they don't feel human emotions)He's starting to lose control or relizing that he's losing control. What do you think will happen to the embryos now? :confused:

Peace ya'll! :D

Hey Asmiley, you seem to watch every show on this entire forum! :aliengray

I think the Taelons are definately becoming more human, which is annoying, 'cos it makes them more vulnerable, and I like strong, undefeatable 'baddies'! Also, the show seems to be tyign up loose ends: several revelations have come out, they're race is dying, and I haven't evn seen the first 4 series! Argh!:angryfire

anyway, I'll post after tonite's ep!

Actually there are a few shows I don't watch such as:X-files, outerlimits, the new sliders, and Farscape. though I would watch Farscape If I had the Sci-fi channel.

Not sure if this is spoilers or not but

Wow what an ep! It was a rerun for me. It was the one where O'mally is found alive in the walls of the mother ship and he reminds Za'or of the original plan. Then we find out why they really came and the famous statement "...we would have had compassion for you." is said!