you animal!!!

maybe, but they should take over the farmers as well, then they could keep the govt back while they spread to gain full control of all meat, then... um i dunno..what then... put Hathor dust in our food... instant Jaffa :eek:

Originally posted by Anni
But, wait! A thought has just occurred to me.....could it be that we AREN'T having an epidemic of foot & mouth disease? Could it be :eek: :eek: that the British veterinary authorities have discovered a vile plot by the System Lords to take over the universe by inhabiting cows in the UK, and the only way to get rid of them is by shooting and burning?

LOL! Wait, Isn't there a case of a man having the human form of Foot & Mouth now?

Originally posted by Serena

LOL! Wait, Isn't there a case of a man having the human form of Foot & Mouth now?

In all seriousness, I think you are wrong there... this disease cannot affect humans. And it is destroying the lives of a helluva lot of people in this country.

Actually there have been two or three unconfirmed cases of humans with foot and mouth including one from the last outbreak 40 odd years ago. One of them is a slaughterman from up north somewhere.

We've been told that it's not as horrific a virus for humans. Of course how true that is I don't know.

So yes... it IS destroying people's lives and livelihoods and causing suicides.

:(