alien races...

padders

System Lord of ASciFi.com
so who are we going to get to see....

the furlings?
the ancients?

... wonder what they will be like.

Well, we know that the furlings were part of the four races (earthlings being the fifth) and.. hold on a sec weren't the ancients the asgard?

thinking about the fifth race ep. i don't think there were..hmmmmmm.

I hope too that finally we'll see both races.

just knowing the perverse nature of the writers of the show...the furlings will be anything but furry :D

Yeah, i've been thinking about them too... we definately need a few more aliens in the show... i'm getting tired of seeing human after human... let daniel REALLY show off his talent at linguistics!..

so the furlings wont be furry?.. darn... i was thinking of some good furball jokes..

I hope we see the Asgards this season....we are overdue for another visits...at least an update to how their war is going....

Furlings won't be furry but that would be cool, and I do want to see the asgard(sp) agin they are cool. Also I want them to use that cool Mirror thing that sends them to different dimensions that was cool. When does Season 5 start, sorry but I need to know!

Welome Farmboy!

Hi Farmboy,

Thanks for posting. I believe that season 5 on Showtime will start in June or July. That is the rumors anyway unless the screen writers strike is not averted and then it could be anyone's guess. The writers of Stargate and the actors will walk out in sympathy. I know they are talking this weekend but the talks were not going well!

That is an interesting handle that you have chose for yourself. We have a thread about names in Chit Chat. You can get there by using the pull down menu at the bottom of the page. We also have a thread in the Films Section on the top ofthe page on the Stargate movie MGM is interested in making so if you wish to speculate on that a mouse click on Films is a great idea!

We are a friendly forum and love to answer quips, quiries and questions on our favorite shows so please post but keep them 'g' rates as we are a family forum. In keeping with the friendliness we use SPOILER SPACE for posting about the current season (now 4) outside of its fora so people who do not get showtime or are in an earlier season will not be spoiled about coming episodes. We also do not flame our fellow members. And if you have any questions about the fora or threads please post or e-mail an administrator or mocerator. You will find their e-mail icon at the bottom of their posts.

So please browse, post, and if you do not find a thread you need please feel free to make one but mostly enjoy yourself!

(I would also like to see the Furlings and maybe even the Ancients... even though they have left our galaxy a long time ago.)

:)
I'd like to see more of Thor and the Unas as they're cool.

I want to see those undiveloped(sp) aliens dudes that they nearly killed when they damaged those plants that would admit those sounds!! I want to see if they have built the wheel yet :)? or some actuall clothing instead of that white paste crap!! I want to see thor a again as well.

"One Fasle Step" was the white alien dudes one! I doubt that they have buitl anything like a wheel!

which alien race to introduce

I think if they do decide to cancel the show they will intoduce the ancients and the ferlings. But if they decide not to(PLEASE GOD)they will most likly introduce just the ferlings

i'm thinking on the ancients simply because, wasn't it something about the ancients that led them to the entity planet?

they've been mentioned and i thought at one point they said the ancients had pretty much left our part of the galaxy...and exodus sets something like that up

Hey I have brought up this post...again!! Well I want to see those freaks that sent that ship umm...it was seen in scorched earth!! They were cool I want to see them!!

i like the spirits ones...folks running around in silvre lame...and those gills.

Didn't they destroy the deminsional mirror after they helped the other deminsion from the gauld invasion.

Yeah...The did destroy the dimensional mirror...what does that have to do with anything??

when will we be seeing the reetou again dont they want to with us out or what about the giant aliens the daniel grandfather supossed to to makeing friends with when will we see them again.

Back