Major Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks

Thanks for visiting the site. Appreciate your time and the kind words! I know Colin does too.

Major Davis/Colin Cunningham

Hi everyone. Thanks for visiting Colin's site and for the positive feedback. By the way, you can also access the site from:

http://www.colincunningham.com

Glad you enjoyed the interview. I tried to think of questions that were unique and insightful.

As for knowing Colin...I haven't met him in person, but yes, I know him. After starting his fan club at Yahoo and working on his Official Website with Kim, I've been corresponding with him by e-mail on a daily basis. He's an incredible person and I'm honored to have him as a friend.

At Gammaquad is a new interview with Colin Cunningham.

Lisa - great site!!

(yeah, i'm a little late jumpin' in here - always am - that's just me) --

anyway -- keep up the good work -- love the stuff there!!

later!!
Highlander II

Yeah, I'm totally with H2 on this one:D

It's a great site! Spent quite a lot of time there today ;)

He sounds like such a great guy. Real :cool:. Ya know?

Kat:cool:

The "Real" Colin

Well, after getting to Vancouver several times and really getting to know Colin, he is as special as he seems. You can read my "fan encounter" over at his official website:

http://www.colincunningham.com

Under "fan encounters" of course.

:blush: :rolly2:

Colin at BOBW

I didn't realize that there were so many Major Davis/Colin threads. Cool. Please excuse the repetition, but I can't resist. For some new exclusive pics of Colin's first "official" convention appearance in Sydney, Australia at BOBW-14 check out CC Fans:

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/majordavisfanclub

After you join, you can view the photos.

:p

sublte, real subtle, Lisa! :D

of course --- w/o the lack of subtlty -- would the club have grown like it has???

it's a fun club! great ppl! friendly too!! never a dull moment - okay, that's a bit cliche, but hey - we're a fun bunch!!!

Major D's & Subtlety

LOL H2 - yeah, I've long been known for my subtlety. :blush:

I adore the club - and having you as a member has enhanced it!

is this the part where i'm supposed to get all blushy and weepy-eyed and say things like 'aw shucks'?? b/c i can if ya really want me to! :D

but - thanx, Lisa!! the club is great! glad i found it and Colin -- lovely lovely lovely!! (and i'm SO waiting to go to gatecon!!)

to any and all who are even the slightest interested - and even if you're a bit apprehensive - really - the club is great - the nicest ppl you'll meet! (actually most of the clubs i'm in have the nicest ppl!)

and Lisa - she's the best!! hehe --- :)

question

why are their like 4 threds for this guy? lol

Major D.

Chilly asked: - "why are their like 4 threds for this guy? lol"

That's easy....because he's wonderful!!
;)

Seriously though, I wondered that too. One was started about photos I think. :rolleyes:

H2 wrote: - "and Lisa - she's the best!! hehe"

Now I'm going to get all "bushy and weepy" LOL :blush:

Re: question

Originally posted by Chilly
why are their like 4 threds for this guy? lol

well - like Lisa said - he's wonderful --

but it might also be b/c Lisa's 1st one got dropped to the bottom and she didn't look for it (b/c if you'll notice, she started 3 of them! :) ) -- but anyway -- i dropped a note to jsc - and she might be swinging around to merge them for us --

the 4th - is a photo thread ---- little bit diff ---

Major D. Threads

LOL - I started three of them?! <<slinks down under computer table all embarrassed>>:blush:

That would be great if we could get them merged. Good idea, H2. You ROCK!

;)

hey - no prob -- that's what the mod types 'round this place are for -- catching the stuff like that ---

and Lisa - it's entirely possible that you started them by accident - ie: hitting the <new thread> button instead of the <reply> button at the bottom of the post ------

Status
Not open for further replies.