t-man's b-day

skydiver

Trivia Goddess
well it's as close to canon that we'll probably ever get but...t-man has a b-day.
if we assume that the date the eps airs is the 'date' it happens, then in 47 days, which is march 14th, teal'c will be 102
(yeah i know it aired last week in teh uk, but not according to the stargate command site...)

which makes teal'c a pisces. so, a few excerpts from my baby book on pisces:

if you are given to mottos, the best one you can tack up for the pisces children is that about bad companions corrupting good morals. they are more susceptible to the influence of their playmates for good or evil.
pisces is a negative sign, which is extremely sensitive to any influence aroudn it and with less than the usual power to resist those influences.

easy going, self indulgent(dunno know about that part)
agreeable, sympathetic, kind and friendly and are much sought after to be companions

unless they are taught control, their self-indulgent nature may ruin their lives.

you may trust them to keep secrets, they are dependable and honest and seldom betray any trusts in them.

they need a sturdy anchor early in life lest they become mental waunders

interseting huh?
and coffeecup, don't go sending yourself to t-man as a present ok? ;)

Nice speculations but was his birthday 47 days fromthe time the script was written, the scene filmed or played in Britian or US?

HappyBirthday, T-Man!

Happy Birthday,Teal'c! If you can get away from Coffeecup and that bubble bath you and I can celebrate something! Even if we don't know what!

why are you guys wishing the T-man "Happy Birthday"?
I thought (yeah, I know,stop hurting my brain) his birth was in Oct. the 13th,same as mine(and yeah, skydiver,I was planning to send myself to him for our birthday,you know the address to the mountains?) :rolleye:

my bad! (my slange for today)..I thought we were talking about CJ, not Tealc............(boy,is my face RED
no jokes.......jsc :D

NEARLY DYING FROM HOLDING IN THE SMART REMARKS!LOLLOLLOL OH AM I LAUGHING!

Maybe we should declare Teal'c's birthday the same as yours and CJ's.

MORE RACCOUS LAUGHTER... because of the posts above and remembering what my son ASGARD once said and my comments this AM about him being cold and not wearing a jacket to school and results of swiming in cold water NOT about the birthday of TEAL'C, CJ and COFFEECUP. (It is a "sisters" in joke, people)

well if you girls are done with the bubble bath...water's gotta be getting cold right about now...anyway, as fara as i'm concerned on the stargate command site which is partly the showtime site the day the episode 'happens' is hte day it airs on showtime so...march 14 stands in my book. unless of course they mention something concrete on the show like they did danny...
wonder what you get a jaffa for his b-day huh????

ooh and coffee, you make it to kansas i'll drive you to colrado springs and deliver you th cheyenne mountain myself. only about 71/2 hours away and i know exactly where it is...

ME!!! or Coffeecup!! or both!!! Tied with Red ribbons or is it purple and silver ones, coffeecup!

You are, skydiver, probably correct about the Birthday but I just wanted to argue and try out other possibliities!

hey argue your little heart out. i can be totally wrong...
since coffee's in florida and you're in la you're gonna have to meet us in colorado springs...i'll show ya girls around

i just want to add my birthday wishes to the big man too
whenever it is...peachy

Well, we know they don't celebrate the birthdays on Chulak... So maybe an unbirthday party is in order!

does this mean, I have to cancel the order for the cake where I jump out NAKED ? Does anyone knows the address on Chulack?(hate to go to the wrong house)

Sent the Cake (and yourself) to the SGC

Don't you dare cancel that order! I gotta take pictures of this one! Let me know when and I'll show up with the camera!

I don't think Teal'c is on Chulak any more... just the SGC and Land of Light!

kel sha,

coffeecup if teal'c would try to live on chulak i'm sure that sg-1 would have only 3 members ..

perhaps u should enter the US army to bring him your cake personally ;)

kree sha

join the army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me?????????? Nope, I rather find the mountains and sneak in (maybe skydiver will help,since she knows where the place is :)

kel sha,

hehe that's an alternative - not legal but an good and not as much time-consuming as the first one ... ;)

kree sha

Back