New section

Status
Not open for further replies.

padders

System Lord of ASciFi.com
New section for discussing what you want/think will be in series 5.

Well, I read somewhere the other day that Cassie will be back in Season 5. I just hope that Cadet Haley doesn't make a reappearance, but personally I think the whole point of the ep Prodigy was to introduce her, for some nefarious purpose later on.

Hi
:cool:

Yeah i heard that also. Marty, from Point of no return, is revisited and the Goa'uld Osiris also makes a comeback.
I'm already looking forward to season 5
bye

Okay with that Osiris thing i'm invisiging her coming back to reak havoc on earth (kinda like wot Apophis attempted to do)

but being the good sg1 that they are they'll stop her.

ooh maybe one of them will be captured.. we don't see enough torture eps anymore. ;)

Jaxie :cool:

umm...we're supposed to learn more about jack's life, carter's personal life(guess after 4 years they decided to give her one)

i cant wait, but 1 thing i would like to see is more on the alliance between the asgard, nox, furlings, ancients. plus SG-1 to kick apophis' ass for the last time.

skydiver, yeah the whole personal life thing would be good, we hardly know anything about any of the team apart from a tiny bit about Jack from season 1, daniel's parents and wife and teal'cs wife and family, that is it.

I personally want a LOT more teal'c time in season 5 and teal'c and sam time together is worth exploring but teal'c anyone would be good.

Judging by the last four seasons i don't think the writers wanna kill Apophis,
Think about it.
We first met Apophis in Children of the Gods, he got away pretty easiy.
Second - The Serpents Lair... damn those transportation rings ;)
He did his thing in Family and then came along
Serpents Song and ya thinkin yes the bastards dead, but hey there's always
Jolinars Memories where a very alive (but tortured) Apophis still has some sort of control then in The Devil You Know he does the taking control of hell thing.. hell blows up but Apophis still lives. In the words of Jack "somebody's got to teach that guy how to die"

He then comes back to reak a bit of havoc in season 4.
Looking at that Peter Williams must be having a field day.
:cool:

I'd just like to say that the chances of apophis being killed are slim (unless of couse s5 is the last season then.... no don't wanna think about it):eek:

true but i wonder if the goa'uld are going to be the only enemy for season 5. the replicators where the short lived (well they are probably still out there) enemy for season 4 so i wonder what we have in store for series 5. Personally i hope they have a few episode arcs, ie ones that go on for 2 or 3 eps and a theme running through unlike the slightly bitty episode structure of series 4. We shall see though :)

kel sha,

i HOPE for the producers that they don't kill Apophis 'cos then i get very very angry :) :)

i haven't seen all eps of season 4 but i think this little mechanic bugs (i think they're called repligators or so) would become a big problem for the tau'ri ..

the goa'uld systemlords would fight against one another and sometimes try to attack the tau'ri ..

perhaps klor'el's host (skaara) would go to the tau'ri (and perhaps he join SG-1) ..

kree sha

Hi all
:)
Some more season 5 news:
Major Davis returns and a script is being worked on which involves the Russians and Babylonian mythology.
Bye

they are gonna explore sam's personnal life????
that's interesting. i didn't know she had one eh eh...
what's there to say about a woman who'd rather play scientist during all her vacations than going away with a cute guy..
personnaly, i want martouf back, and i wanna see shifu again,i want carter to hit jack, and that would fun if they let carter have sex because she's the only one who hasn't got laid at all since the very beginning of the show, does it have something to do with her being a woman or something??!!

actually sorta...at has said she'd really like sam to get some, she's pretty much as celibate as a nun...but there's a fine line between a woman getting a little action and being seen as a slut. it ain't fair but it's life. face it, if sam had been marooned on edora and picked up a boyfriend along the way...she'd have been seen in a very negative light, while jack was just getting on with his life. not to mention what if sam had eaten the marriage cake of some guy on argos and aged instead of jack? everyone laughed at jack pulling a captain kirk but if sam did...she'd be a slut.

both actors want more sam/teal'c but it's up to the writers to make it happen.

i think the main reason sam is going to get a bit of a life is cause the shows producers etc finally realized it has been 4 years and we have yet to see her apt. which we have for all the guys.

course i also heard a rumor that the character of jacob was created cause halfway through season 2 or into season 2 they realized jack had an ex-wife, daniel had shau'ri, teal'c had ry'ac & drey'ac while sam had a dead ex-fiancee...that's why they created mark & his family and then jacob.

To all thoses people who have seen The Curse..

when danny called sam in her lab she was working on a bike with sgt. siler. now i don't know squat about motor bikes but it looked pretty snazy, maybe we learn about this a bit more in season five. :cool:

i hope so, though in one interview i think it was brad wright who wasn't sure if hte actress could even ride a cycle or not...hey, she could learn

you know what, i am going to be very mean and close this thread. Why? because i want you all to start some new threads in the series 5 forum on all the issues raised here already :) hope that is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.