4.19: Prodigy

Marie

Okay, what did people think of this one? I thought it was good. SG1 even get to do the boring/routine missions - though you just know it aint going to stay that way.

I loved the first scene with the real 'real' General Ryan and O'Neills reaction to him. RDA must have used every fans reaction to him for it... especially the part where he practically runs out of Hammond's after speaking to Ryan. I know that feeling!!

And Carter gets to play senior officer for a change, instead of good little soldier. The chewing out of the cadet is heavily influenced by O'Neill though!

Also the scene where Teal'c zats O'Neill after giving him the warning "I am going to shoot you" LOL

That sounds interesting. Haven't seen this ep. yet and can't wait. :)

I've just watched Prodigy. It's good ep.
I love that scene where Teal'c zats Jack too.
Have one question. It's the first ep. completely without Danny. Where was he (I'm sure that it was said somewhere, but 'cause my bad English, I didn't notice it)?

General Hammond told it to Jack when Jack asked how come Daniel and Sam weren't part of the babysitting assignment:
Daniel was on another planet with SG11...

MS was busy because he was getting ready to direct 2J that's the next episode. Now that's a good excuse, isn't it? I can't wait for this ep. It really sounds like a good one.

And why was MS/DJ not in it? Is he directing the next one, or playing a major role?

Like I said, MS was getting ready to direct the next episode Double Jeopardy... 2J...

MS is not in it because he was doing his first directorial stint on the next episode, Double Jeapody. It's a biggy by all accounts. The tin men are back!!!!! Can't wait for next week.....

im new and i lurve stargate

hello every 1 i love stargate wayyyyy too much jack,daniel and thor r sooooooooooooooo cute my best episode is urgo and window of opportunity!!!! do any of you have msn or yahoo messenger coz i wanna talk to ppl who love stargate sooo much so e-mail me please at ..... stargatelover@hotmail.com i cant wait to get e-mails from you if you send em to me that is!!!!!!!!
loads of love margaret

p.s i dont love stargate i madly freakishly weirdoly(??) love stargate!!!!!!!!!!

Sha're, Welcome!

Hi, Sha're,

Welcome to TalkStargate. We have a great many things to see and do at our site, which is so very different from you chat site!

At the top of the page is the other sections in this site! We also have a Buffy section! And in the pulldown menu at the bottom of the page we have a European section where we would love to have you drop in and post.

We are a friendly site and we chat on bulliten boards. We have some requirements tho... Please no flames, keep the posts 'g' rated so we don't upset the old folks and people with children and we require SPOILER SPACE warnings so those people who are not getting the current season (now season 4) don't get spoiled unless they want to.

We love to answer question, quiries, and comments and will chat and try to find answers! AND we love Stargate!
So browse, post (and you will get an alien before long) and you can name it in the alien thread we have in General Discussions! If you are checked that you want e-mail in your registration form you will get notification of this reply! The biggest requirement is that you enjoy the site! So go and look and have a good time here!

I liked the little aliens and wondered if the world would be prohibited or locked out of the dialing program! We don't get an answer to that in the show! I loved seeing Carter in Major mode and Jack handling the scientists! But Teal'c and the zat scene... LOLLOL!!!!

i was wondering about those little glowing aliens too
what made them so angry all of a sudden, was it because
one was imprisoned? or was it to do with the poles?
and i missed danny, not even a little glimpse of him,
nothing at all. roll on next week...peachy

Your guess is as good as Prodigy I and prodigy II's!

Can anyone (be bothered to) explain the theories that Carter and Haley came up with? I missed it 'cos someone phoned at the exact moment they were explaining, and I missed it! :mad:

lSee peachy's post. Carter came up with the we captured one and Haley came up with the pole one. Probably both are correct. One could exasserbate the reaction of the other!

another classic jack quote " i wanted him to be wrong, just so he'd - be wrong..." awesome delivery from rda on that one!

Jack's quotes...Yes! the best things are his quotes!

I hope they do a follow up episode to this....just to see what effect the mission has on the cadet. Does she learn anything or continues to be Ms.Im-Always-right?.

My fav Jack quote for this ep is...
Cadet:(seeing the energy lifeform) "Thats so cool"
Jack:(looking around at everyone) "See..thats what I said too"

Thanks gategeek, loved the article! Was fun to see him on the show! And I absolutely loved Jacks reaction to General Ryan!

Chup ~ Thanks for the info.
Gategeek ~ It's very interesting article.