Emotion Chip

non-linear time

you're right...this would let the writers get away with practically any storyline imaginable.

as for the ships stuck in the wormhole, you're also right...they weren't actually seen to be destroyed.

i think they want to stress action-oriented storylines in st movies now...there was much grumbling and complaining about generations because many felt there wasn't enough of that sort of thing (although i personally did enjoy this movie).

anyway, my point is that DS9 would translate well into an action-oriented feature film because they had the war story arc, etc.

it would be interesting to see how much of a general (i.e. not just those of us who are st fans) audience a DS9 movie would attract.

little star :star:

Well i have to agree.. i hope they dont replace avery brooks as sisko... Why do they have to try to make it soo Hollywood.. I know Money Money Money....

I do hope tehy do a movie after trek 10 or along side it.

are the rumors going around about picard in this startrek X true about him going for good???

I don't know if I got your question right, but if you're asking if Stewart is in Star Trek X I have to say I heard all the crew mwmbers signed the contract long time ago. Brent Spiner said that it will be his last Star Trek adventure...:( :(
But I don't know if he changed his mind...

...and if I got you wrong...sorry
:rolly2: :D

yeh i know he is in it dave was right i was wondering about his death cause my mate told me patrick stewart actualy wrote his final scene
something to look out for if it is true

Today I bought the new german Space View and it said what you wrote above....Stewart said in an interview that it will possibly be his last Star Trek movie and he wrote his final scene..but it also said that it's still not sure if the producers/directors will accept this script.
That's everything I know...

thanks
i hope it isn't his last though as 2 few movies i think
(star trek ones i mean)

Yeah, ditto, the same here!
Maybe we should sign some Picard-stay-alive-petition...lol

just been reading some of the older posts and i must admit the thought of a ds9 movie would not appeal to me that much as it only realy started with that long 10- parter also ezri wasn't really given that much of a chance so if they had killed jadzia earlier (i did like her a lot though) then maybe we could of seen a more stable and at home person with ezri Dax as she was good
so they killed a charecter and kept the charecter
(warps your mind dont it??? lol)

LOL
In my mind they should keep making Star Trek movies with the TNG crew. I love this crew!!!
But maybe it's time for some changes...:(

yeh not enough yet the tos crew were on for ages i think that should be the same for tng anyway the enterprise-E ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! it is the best enterprise yet

Yes, the Enterprise-E looks great. It seems it looks a little bit similar to the Voyager..
Puh, how to explain that in english...
Maybe it's called the same in english: the saucer-section (???) is not so round anymore, more like the Voy
Too confusing?

no i do know what you mean and you got the name right
that is one of the things i like about it as over all with the now elongated saucer section and the origional enterprise style of the warp nacelle positions it gives it a sleek look as if it is traveling at high speeds when it is going slow or hardly atall

Yep!
Hey, to get back to the theme, do you like Data more with or without the emotion chip?
Or have you already written about that and I missed it? sorry then!
Greetings
:D :rolly2:

Originally posted by summershake
Yes, the Enterprise-E looks great. It seems it looks a little bit similar to the Voyager..
Puh, how to explain that in english...
Maybe it's called the same in english: the saucer-section (???) is not so round anymore, more like the Voy
Too confusing?

I know what u mean..... honestly

I'm glad at least you know what I mean...lol
:D :rolly2:
Maybe I should improve my english...:p
What Enterprise do you like best?
Greetings

well back to the thread subject i think before padders shouts again....

I was watching the measure of a man episode tonight and really felt for data as he was gonna be dismantled and tested on... it was a really excellent episiode