Emotion Chip

I have to say my fav opening scene has to be generations... when the crew were all on a boat and dressed in naval costumes..... Absolutley brill...

I ought pictures of the crew dressed in naval uniforms and have them on my walls in my office... They are so fab...

I got the pics from

http://www.infinitelybetter.com

Cool site

I have bought a few things from there.... There is a great black an white pic of the voyager crew... all signed but bloody expensive.. £600 plus ...

Any rich man / women out there wanna buy it me ???

I know .. i am looking for a rich person to look after me.. any offers

well .. keep me in mind if and when u do meet one

Fave movies

are Generations and First Contact.

I am definitely looking forward to ST: X!!!

little star :star:

I too am looking forward to the film... its sounds like it could be an end of an era...
Lets hope its a good one

Don't remind me it'll probably be the last one!

(who is a little depressed at the prospect...)

Well there is another rumour about DS9 taking over after this... but berman has not confirmed it yet...

a DS9 film? But half the cast did a disappearing act in the last episode, so they'd have some work to do to get them all back there for a film..

Klingon homeworld
Prof on Earth
With the prophets ;)

I read Neo's info on a possible DS9 movie in another thread. It seems that they might cast Samuel L. Jackson (more well-known than Avery) in an effort to appeal to a wider audience. DS9 was considered to have more of a whole-cast emphasis rather than one standout star.

As Mudpack mentioned, several cast members dispersed by the end of the series so it would be interesting to see how they'd bring them back. (Although look how Worf just showed up without much explanation on the Enterprise in the movies when he should've been on DS9.) Maybe they'd just
take a whole different approach.

I thought the "Sisko going to the prophets" thing was left a little vague in the series finale. I guess it was like killing him off without really killng him off.

ow yes... believe me... Sisko will do a Bobby Ewing thing and turn up in someones sonic shower soon...LOL

heehee

Yeah, he'll do a Bobby Ewing alright, but look how being with the prophets has changed him! Why, now he looks so much like...like...SAMUEL L. JACKSON!!

Being a DS9 fan, it would be hard for me to imagine anyone other than Avery Brooks as Sisko.

Worf was 'out patroling in the Defiant' and just happened to be nearby.
I don't think that DEEP SPACE NINE is quite as deep in space as it used to be. In 'Emissary' it was a big deal for Sisko and Jake to leave Earth. Later they took weekend breaks to Earth and Feringar. So Worf could have just skipped over to help.

On Sisko, the NON-LINEAR TIME business means they can bring him back anytime they like, even in the past, without any explanation. I don't know how they would explain a 'head change' though.
Inside the wormhole is still a whole invasion fleet of Jem'Hadar ships waiting to come out sometime as well.

I thought the prophets destroyed the fleet in the wormhole.....

Ahh! The Wormhole Aliens agreed that as they were 'of Bajor' they would help to eliminate the threat to Bajor, and then the Dominion fleet suddenly vanishes as if it was never there. But did you see it destroyed?

In First Contact Worf was there becasue he was rescued from the Defiant has it had suffered heavy damage by the Borg Cube, but in Insurrection, he just turned up, and they didn't let us hear the reason why...

As for Sam L Jackson, I'm a fan of his, but Avery Brookes is Sisko, the fans would react badly to him being replaced...

But I agree the prophets thing does give them plenty of scope to bring him back, maybe they could do a movie set during the DS9 run, with "future" Sisko sent back by the prophets to restore something that could have been fatal to the Bajorans, or something like that...It would allow them to have all the cast back on the station, although the Dax thing would have to be worked around if "Jadzia" is not around...