Emotion Chip

well mudpack is my new nickname....

I was making a joke cos you all said you didnt know who Data was... so I gave the description of what the word "data" actually means...computer data..binary...all 0s & 1s..

sorry for the confusion, i guess u lot arent geeky enough ;)

i knew that... just did not wanna come accross like a nerd... lol.... only joking .....

haha, me too, LOL :D :rolly2: ;)
okay, did u like data more with or without his emotion chip? (to go back to the theme...lol :cool: )

Defiantely with his emotion chip... he actually became a person to me and not just an android... In the film Generations he made me laugh so much when he started to search for life forms and started to sing.. ' life forms, you tiny little life form....' andwhen he swore as the ship was crashing...

Sorry!
I've already written at the beginning of this thread! I liked him more without his emotion chip!
He shows more strength and although it created a few good and funny scenes (loved that generations-scene too) I don't like it seeing him so scared! Data is Data and he's an android and we got to know him that way and I would like it to stay that way...:rolly2:
..just my opinion...

i agree with you there summershake, i hated seeing data all afraid, even though i did love the little life forms
song, he definatly much better without it...peachy

Yeah, I think so, too! I really enjoyed the funny scenes! But Data is always funny, when he tries to be more human, when he tries to understand what humour is,... :rolly2: :rolly2:
He's funny enough by himself and needs no emotion-scenes... :D
But I liked the idea that he would be able to feel! Doesn't mean he should keep that...

yeah, like the episode where tasha yar asked him if he was fully functional, the look on his face was funny..peachy

LOL, I really loved that episode. You know the scenes between Picard and Beverly Crusher when he calls her: Bev and then walks away. THAT look on Picard's face...priceless :D

one of my fav quotes from an episode, can't remember the tittle, was the one where they were dressed up like robin hood, and worf says "captain, i am not a merry man" i just loved that...peachy

LOL, I think I know whatcha mean!
It's when they are at the holodeck (is it called the same in english??), isn't it?
Or the episode when Deanna's mother visits the ship for the first time and she calls Worf always Mr. Wuff!!! :p

Originally posted by peachy
one of my fav quotes from an episode, can't remember the tittle, was the one where they were dressed up like robin hood, and worf says "captain, i am not a merry man" i just loved that...peachy

LMAO at that...it was great...Worf had some really great lines....Teal'c kinda reminds me of him.....

Carkedit :dead:

Ditto! These two characters are quite similiar! I've written that somewhere in that forum...:rolly2:

really?? LOL Teal'c like Worf..Work like Spock....I guess they are the great characters......(Jack being no.1 of course..but hey)

Carkedit :dead:

heehee

Originally posted by summershake
LOL, I think I know whatcha mean!
It's when they are at the holodeck (is it called the same in english??), isn't it?
Or the episode when Deanna's mother visits the ship for the first time and she calls Worf always Mr. Wuff!!! :p

Yep--it's called the holodeck in English, too, summershake.

And thanks for reminding me about the "Mr. Wuff" bit. I almost forgot about that. That was pretty funny!!! :D :D

little star :star:

I thought he looked lovely in those tights.... his hard man image just went straight out of the window..LOL

the thought of that episode, and their tight's still makes me laugh....peachy

LOL
What about the movies? Which Star Trek movies did you like best? Mine's are definately the new TNG ones no. eight (FC) and nine (I think it was called Insurrection in engl)!!! I liked the old movies but now I like the new ones better... :rolly2: