Hailing all Aussie Xena fans!

missferal

Kulls Chosen
GOOD news for us at last.
The first 3 volumes of Season 1 Xena will be available in your nearest leading video retail stores such as K-Mart, Big W, Myers, Grace Bros and Target as of February 7th.
Retailing for about $18.50 per video.

Keep your eyes open and be ready to enjoy our long awaited good fortune.

thanks for the info, if i have money left after i buy the next lot os stargate vids, ill be sure to get them.
missferal - are you any aussie?? do you watch xena on TV1 or ten?i usually watch it on TV1 as my local ten affiliate harldly ever shows xena :mad:

G'day

Yeah Jad69, Im an Aussie, and sadly I am not in a position to have PayTV at this stage and Channel 10 is not showing Xena or Hercules. I think that over the years they have treated both shows with utter contempt and with no regard for the fans what so ever.
With the video's becoming available we will finally be able to show Channel 10 the same level of respect.

i dont get channel 10, i get Southern Cross (in Tassie) and they take most of their programming from Seven, and a couple of channel 10's shows. so xena gets shown real late at night or before the tennis started every weekday at 2:30. but i have noticed that they hack it to peices. TV1 is way behind in their episodes, but it is good to see th earlier ones.