LOOKS LIKE SHE'S BACK! BIG SPOILER!!!

Texane

Frelling Wicked
Karlsweb Spoilers Reports on CLAUDIA BLACK:

01/13/01

This is a recent interview with Claudia. Jan. 12, 2001, 7:36PM'

Space babe' Black happy with her Farscape role, By IAN SPELLING. New York Times Special Features

"I think that may happen as a result of Crichton becoming less and lessaccessible," she said. "Perhaps he will be pushed away from Aeryn, and the irony is that she's becoming more like him just as he's shifting toward the way that Aeryn was at the beginning." I don't know if that's an arc they'll intentionally push all the way through season three," she said, "but the roles have shifted and Aeryn is having to care for Crichton, rather than disregard him. It's actually been good for Ben and me to have a shift in the role play. It gives us something different to experiment with." Before any such developments can be explored, however, season two must end, and the ramifications of its final four episodes must be taken into account. The first three episodes, "A Not-So-Simple Plan," "With Friends Like These"and "Plan B," dealt primarily with Moya's crew saving D'Argo's son (MattNewton) while Scorpius (Wayne Pygram) prepared to lobotomize Crichton.

Thanks to the Karlsweb site for the greatest spoiler ever!

I said it all along.. she's not dead.. just a big finalle... :)=

Back