confused

Originally posted by markpud

i thought the going back 7 days thing was to do with the rotation fo the earth, it will orbit too far away if they went further than 7 days back...

actually I seem to remember it being something like that aswell, and a combination of them not having enough alien fuel to go back any further anyway

Originally posted by markpud

i thought the going back 7 days thing was to do with the rotation fo the earth, it will orbit too far away if they went further than 7 days back...

Hmmm... I never thought about that, but it makes sense to me. I could kick myself for missing the series premiere each time it came on. I always missed about the first 35 minutes or so which probably explained things better.

don't you hate it when that happens :D:D

it always happens to me

usually because of screwy programming on the tv stations part

it doesnt help when they take it off the air...we've not had an ep for 3 weeks in the UK due to tennis etc, but we have an ep next week thank goodness :smile:

So are we saying that the sphere stays where it is when Parker goes back in time? So there's a sort of replica sphere? If that's right (and it makes sense :smile: ) then what happens to the sphere when he lands? does it just stay there, and if so there must be loads of sphere's all over america and the backstep team would have lots of spare shperes if they were collected. am I right or have i completely lost it?

yeah I dunno, its a bit of a hard question to answer...

I reckon ther's only one, but then you'd think they would know when it disappears so I'm sorta stuck :D:D

oh well

*shrug* I havn't got a clue, I 'spose we'll just have to wait till they explain it. Unless, like someone said earlier, the writers don't even know!

yeah I bet they don't even kow themselces, sop the chances of us figuring it out are probably pretty slim

unless anyone of you out there is a super genius

I mean 'cause I'm just a regular genius ;););)

What would happen if...

Parker goes back 7 days. Time carries on after that, 7 days. Then, he goes back again, 7 days, but like, an hour after exactly 7 days, so he lands on the same day but an hour later. With me? I think i'm losing myself here... anyway, Parker in the past would have already gone back in time before the now Parker arrived in the past, so there would be a Parker in the past as well...

no, forget it, it doesn't make any sense. :crazy:

I think it does

what I reckon though is that he would have already changed the future, so the past he goes back to would be different thus no parker who is already there

I think ??? :D:D

I'll go check that out :D:D

nah I don't think we were sposed to think about this so much either :D:D