AERYN SUN SPOILERS!!!

Texane

Frelling Wicked
YOU KNOW THE DEAL: GO BACK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED!!!

Karlsweb reports the following (originally posted to the Ultimate Farscape BB):

Aeryn *is* coming back... we have proof!!!!

The fusion of actress and character has more than pleased executive producerHenson. Though Farscape is very much an ensemble show, Henson, during theconvention, told and enthusiastic audience that he believed the heart of anygood TV series was a compelling romance, and for Farscape, this lay in thewinning combination of Sun and displaced American astronaut Crichton.-Okay if Henson (The Power that Is) thinks that Aeryn and Claudia play suchan important role on the series, killing her (for good) would not besomething very smart, would it?Anyway, if the J/A relationship is the *heart* of this TV series, I doubt it will survive the transplant because the fans will instantly reject any newdonors...More evidence coming soon. PS: This was taken from the latest Starlog Claudia interview, which was made at Scaper Con 2000 right after Season 2 had finished shooting!!!! Aeryn will be back... she will.

Here's some evidence:- Gigi Edgely said she was looking foward to have more quiet scenes withClaudia Black (like LATP) on Season 3!!!- David Kemper said J&A will (and *will*) have "plenty" of love scenes whenAeryn reaches a point where she can trust herself, and he also said that"they'll get togheter"... they have not got together yet ... it was just a declaration of love... neither said they were together now.- I can't seem to find the post Claudia made after Season 2, but if you havea chance to read it, it doesn't sound like it comes from a person who's leaving for good ... We've gotten no news on Claudia leaving the show, and that things are known. This girl Rachel, who posts on an Ausssie board [THAT'S US, GUYS AND GALS], says that she has been on the Farscape sets and saw Claudia shooting a scene, and I think she's being truthfull because she also said that Jothee and Chiana had a thing going onand so far it looks like they do, plus she also made comments about the prowler being borken and that is truth as well! This has happened before... if you remember Buffy the vampire slayer,Angel was killed off at the end of Season 1 or 2, I really don't remember, anyway, the thing is that in the third or fourth ep. of the new season he was brought back (in a very stupid way, I may add). The same thing happened in the X Files, twice in fact, the first time was alot of years ago but I remember Scully being put into a coma and then revived (Gillian Anderson was pregnant or something?), same thing happened with Mulder on last Season and well everything points to him coming back.

Source: Ultimate Farscape BB

I belive it!

they are only trying to make a shocking end of season two..

Henson or who ever said that If you thought that season ones end was thrilling you ain't seen nothing yet.
or something...

the replys are getting more and more intelligent.. :p :p

hehe

A guy in my class said that the season 2 ending was bad.. I don't know why but he's not a fan like us.. :)

how anyone can not be a fan, I don't understand :):)

that might be because I'm just slightly obsessed I guess :D:D

yeah.. I know what you mean..

I don't want anyone to talk bat about Farscape.. I get upset.. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Young stormlord George R R Martin 5
S Farscape 4
S Farscape 12
G Farscape 3
T Farscape 3