Star Trek: The Voyage Home?

Texane

Frelling Wicked
TV Insider Reports:

The crew of Star Trek: Voyager has been lost in the Delta Quadrant for seven seasons, and now, with the final episode slated to air May 23 on UPN, there is much speculation about whether or not the space travelers will find their way back home.

At the Television Critics Association's press tour in Pasadena, Calif., Tim Russ, who plays Tuvok, refused to offer any clues, although he insisted the truth is no doubt out there — somewhere. "There probably is a fan in Iowa who does know," he joked. Executive producer Rick Berman took a more direct approach in addressing the rumors: "Not going to tell you."

The crew's top doc, Robert Picardo, turned the tables on the relentless media. "I actually have a question for you," he remarked. "Do you think we will shoot multiple endings as a way of fooling you?"

Although cagey about plot details, Voyager's producers and cast did reveal that the big finale will be very emotional — behind the scenes. "Seven years is a long time to be, as we say, 'in the trenches,' with people who were initially strangers and who have become more intimate to you than those in your personal life," explained Kate Mulgrew, aka Kathryn Janeway, Star Trek's first female captain.

Ethan Phillips, who plays Neelix, was less sentimental. "I'm going to miss craft service," he joked. "It's the only place where you can have free doughnuts [and] coffee. It's fantastic." — Sheryl Rothmuller

Prior to the show's May 23 swan song, UPN will air a retrospective of the series on May 22 (8 pm/ET), followed by a "viewers' favorite" episode, which will be determined from votes cast by the fans.

It won't stay a secret for long. Avoiding the spoliers on the web will be hard to do.

favourite episode, i bet it is the battle v the borg :)