4.17: Absolute Power

markpud

Former Ascifi.com mod
Half way through this ep now!! We're either gonna have another time warp/alt reality or lose 1 whole year by the end of this one...

well if we get two Season 4's with an altered time line I'd be happy!!!!

don't you just love those continuity ep's!

There're new great pics from Absolute Power at Philip's site.
Many thanx, Philip. :)

you wanna know more more more?!

SPOLIERSPACE
not really needed in s4 thread
but what the heck..

It's the return of the Harsesis kid, and Daniel asks him to share some of the Go'auld knowledge he has..
Daniel gets given the knowledge of an anti-Go'auld satellite system, and also an attitute transplant. He gets the bluebrints drawn up, and insists it has to be constructed in half the time the Pentagon wants to take.
We then get a "one year later" thing, and it's launch time... Teal'c has been mysteriously offed by Danny (no explanation given, Jack can't prove anything), Sam gets put in jail cos she figures out whats going on...
Russians get ****ed about these new satellites, but the russian defences cant touch them, they get blown away. Russia responds with nuclear threat, so Danny seizes control of the satellites and wipes out Russia :eek:

Cut to SGC, it's all a dream induced by the kid....

his hair is really, really short as well. it looks
more a military cut than jacks. but he's still
gorgous regardless..peachy

sorry, i forgot to mention his lovely blue eyes
when he's got his glasses off, you can see them
better...peachy

Absolute Power - avi available

Hi all,

Just to let you know i've uploaded an avi (div-x) of this episode to my old Simplenet address. (I've got 3 days left with them so I may as well abuse the account now anyway!!)

http://philip.simplenet.com/absolutepower/

It's about 80mb in 4 sections.

Enjoy!

Philip

I can't get to the page :( I only get the page saying something like 'please hit the refresh button or try later' page...

>I can't get to the page I only get the page saying >something like 'please hit the refresh button or try >later' page...

I think that's probably because everyone is hammering it for the new episode!

Try in the middle of the night!

Philip

I guess I'll wake up at 6AM and try to download it and watch it just before going to work... Thanks a lot for the fast reply and everything!

so the eps are only on simplenet for 1 week??
can't i download divide and conquer or even 2010??

suckss a little even more since i got a 56000 kbps modem.............

"am message? to who?"
"to WHOM"

>so the eps are only on simplenet for 1 week??
>can't i download divide and conquer or even 2010??

Sorry no. They are no more.

My account with Yahoo Simplenet ends today - so no more episodes there at all :-(

Philip

snif..snif..
HEY look, i know it's out of the subject now but yesterday i saw a movie starrig JR bourne and the guy who played nareem!!!
JR was a psychopath who was accused to have killed his wife, but was proved innicent by the women who plays renee in ally mac beal, but we find out that he really killed his wife, he a real freak and his dies.. HE ALWAYS HAS TO DIE!!!!
snif snif again

i saw 2010, i have some comments but right now i don't have time.. so later!!!

vache poulet cochon mangez des pommes!!!
mort aux allemands!!!

"it doesn't feel that way to me.. my jack had the same face, same voice, same hands.."
sam, point of view
eheh..eheh..every time they get together they die.. eheh..eheh. you know what this means..?

i saw that movie, earthquake in new york or something like that...and they had one last week, just a litte one

man dark side danny...he was grade a spooky. almost a james bond caliber villian...you know they better hope he never gets goaulded cause earth is toast if he does...
i need to watch it again to catch all danny's smart @$$ remarks at the beginning.
the image if his tossing jack across the room...or lording over a begging apophis...now what was that is the season 6 thread about danny killing a-man?
i've always said jr bourne does a good psycho...but so does ms.
you know, if they ever do a mirror universe eps...like in trek, we'd have evil danny hooking up with evil marty and...what else, heroic maybourne?