Parker

Oh I do, if I'm getting your meaning for 'spunk'. ;)

When I first started watching (I think in the middle of the first season), what amazed me was his background and how it affects him now. CIA vs Reverend Mother. That in itself is a hoot. ;)

Cheers,

It is a bit of a differing background but, I reckon it just makes the show more interesting :)

It certainly adds a bit of depth to the character ...

Between being raised by a Catholic nun (and still being somewhat intimidated by her), to boxing, to working for the CIA, to going nuts, to now being a chrononaut.

A man with a big heart and a serious right hook. ;)

Cheers,

Since I've only seen about 4 episodes, I've probably missed something, but can you tell me why they continue to use only Parker as a Chrononaunt? If I were in charge I would train up a team, as they do Astronaunts, and pick the most promising. They don't even have someone to stand in if he gets injured.

I ask because in the episode I just watched he regressed to the age of 10 (something went wrong during the Backstep) and he put the mission in danger. I wouldn't want the same thing to happen again.

But, I also think they talked about him being genetically pre-dispositioned to Time Travel in an earlier episode. Is it only possible with a certain few individuals, and they haven't been able to discover another person like him?

When they first picked parker, there were also a couple of other guys too, they however, got knocked out through the training process, and parker was the only one who had good enough results and had the ability to handle the pressures of backstep.

I can't remember his name cause its been so long since I've seen it, but in one episode donahue?? goes back because parker failed or something like that :D:D

I guess there's just not enough people who are capable of handling backstep for the to train up a team :D:D

Parker's the only one cuz he has a freeky way high pain level and he has a really good memery and I think him being insane helps to.......

hey

wow havent been here for ages
ok parker........parker.........i think hes a great guy............good actor........good memeoruy (do u think hell lend it to me for my exams?)
lol
hes a pain but u lv him!

I heard your cry for help Chilly, and came to help you!

This was a good series, what I saw of it (which was only about 5 eps), and Parker was an unusual character. Pity it got cut, but it seems that's what happens to the most promising series, on the other hand, the Cash-Cow series are extended way past the sell by date!

wat?!?!

it got cut?!?!?? omg..........i had no idea.....lol
shows how up to date i am with scifi! lol
how many series did they make?
but i guess it was scoming
i mean for each epi to work something HAD to happen.......something big.....which just sisnt possible in a country like usa
but parkers character developed real good.....well so far..lol
thanks for coming and resucing!!!!!!!! lol
i was getting sooooo bored!

has the actor got a brother?

hey

parker is jonathon lapaglia aint he?
coz theres a movie actor called anthongy lapaglia and u can tell they r brotehrs

i was situated in front of the tv everytime it came on....................well nearly vertyime.............it was funny just to see parker!

lol

lol
>falls off chair laughing<
thats a gud one!
i think hes way old tho........he must be like 50! lol
coz jon is like mid 30's and anthony looks older so........lol

anyway i have other ppl for dates........:blush: :naughty:

lol
:blush: