Season 3

I think season 3 is great so far!! It could do without Jordan though. I really don't see the point to her character!!

3:13 "Shadowland"

This last episode was awesome. It was one of my favorites because I could enjoy
the performance of two of the greatest Highlander series actors. Peter Wingfield(Methos)
& (Joe) sorry don't remember the actor name. It was very cool to see this two in
the same episode. You could say Highlander invade First Wave, we only miss Adrian Paul. :lol:
It brings so many good memories seeing the two of them. The episode per se was great,
the dreams of Cade was a great story and we could see some of the childhood of Cade that
we haven't see before in the series. Also brings a new character to life that possible will help
Cade against Mabus. So we'll see. :coolorang

Krystal :D

I agree with you

I'm a major Highlander Fan too!!!
It was so cool watching them be together in the ep. It was almost loke watching a crossover ep. :p

I also really liked the dream thing. It added major character development. We now understand a little more about Cade's past ...

Yeah, it was great. Make you miss Highlander. :-( Also you got a good point, it helps us know and
understand Cade more.

What do you think of the new character? Not Gua and not human. Makes you think what he is?
Another race that have something against the Gua? It will be could to see how it develop. :rain:

It will be interesting to see what develops!

I like the idea that there is another race out there against the Gua. It adds a lot to the series. We now know the the Earth probablly isn't the only place the Gua are inveding and perhaps this other species drove the Gua from their planet.

I'm not sure but is I remember well, at some time in the series I think Joshua mention that the Gua are invading earth because they need another place to go or something like that. But I don't remember well why. Maybe it was because of a war with another race. But I don't think it was mention. That is only a wild guess on my part. We have to see what will they make with this new allied that supposedly is going to help or be there when Cade's time to fight Mabus come. It sure makes more interested the series. But at the moment he's the only one. We don't know is there are more like him. And "Methos" I don't know his character name in the episode, knows him and he was Gua. So maybe he can make himself look like a Gua, so they don't recognize him. We have to wait and see. :D

Krystal :rain:

I'm excited to see what they are going to do with that. Maybe there will be a little something about it in the ep tonight...

Hope there is, but sometimes they tend to let something rest for sometime and continue with other things. So we have to see what happen. Anyway I'm sure they will mention something about it when Mabus rise to power comes. So I suppose that will be when Mabus find a host for his body. :D

Krystal :rolly2:

3:14 "Legacy"

The episode was pretty cool. Last one we know something about Cade's childhood, so this time we see something about Jordan's past. It was cool to know some of the background of Jordan's life. Hope will see something like that of Eddie. ;) And also it was a surprise all the information Jordan's father have of the Gua.
Love the scene when Cade lost his memory.

Krystal :cool:

Yeah that was pretty funny when Cade lost his memory.
It was quite interesting to see the character devlopment of Jordan in the last ep.
And yes, it would be nice to see something on Eddie's past now too.

Season 3 3:15 The Edge

I enjoy this episode. Specially Jordan mistrust of Joshua. And how he gain his trust at the end of the episode and she apologies. Also love the transformation of Cade as a Gua. It was really interesting.

Season 3 3:16 "The Vessel"

This episode was awesome. Totally love it, have great action. Specially enjoy the similarity between Max Stareman with Bill Gates.:lol: Totally cool! As I mention before, I suspected Mabus will take Jordan's body because in another episode he mention she will be an important part of the Invasion. This is the best so far of the past episodes. Totally love it. Although as I mention in other thread the Cade-Jordan romance angle wasn't necessary. It takes something out of the Invasion angle. We'll see how they continue playing it.

Krystal :alienooh:

Season 3 3:17 "Requiem"

They forget to put this episode on the scifi First Wave episodes and they have here the next episode instead as 3:17. This one was also a great episode. We see the end of the Raven Nation thanks to Jordan-Mabus. It was a cool episode. So things are the way they start it, Cade vs The Gua, not Raven Nation to help him. This puts a very interesting spin to the series again. I'm looking forward to see how Joshua is going to play on the next episodes and how they will introduce the unkown alien that say to Cade he was going to be with him when the time comes. I don't know how they will do all that in the few episodes that are left. But it should be interesting to see.

Krystal :rain:

I'm all annoyed, my bro was in town and we went out, I totally forgot there was an ep of FW on.

The last two ep's I saw were really awsome!!!! I didn't really like the shippiness that was developing between Cade and Jordan, so I'm really happy to see that she was taken by Mabus. It will be interesting to see what will happen in the last 3 ep's...

Yeah definitely, that three last episodes should be very interesting. I really don't know how they will get all the things wrap in three episodes. If they continue the series they will have more time to wrap things. :lol: Please, let me dreaming.;)

I heard that season four had already aired in canada, but the people from scifi decided not to air the rest of it ...

Then I should move to Canada. :D That is not fair.

Krystal :angryfire

I don't think it's fair either!
I got all pissed off when I heard that, I was thinking I could buy the tapes from someone that had recored it ...