Cade Foster

He kicks butt!

I think Cade is an awsem character!!
He is really cute, and he has a lot of confidence. He knows what his purpose is and he is constantally striving to do better. I am a major Cade fan!!

i'm in total agreement with you there, cade is great, even when he's all beaten up and bloodied, he still doesn't give in...peachy

Respect! Almost nobody believes him but he won't give up saving our world! He's a little bit like Daniel Jackson. First his motivation seemed to be the death of his wife. Rage! But now he would go farther than before!

Cade is the best hope to save earth and he knows that, but he would still risk his life to try and save another.

Yeah, I agree! Sometimes I asked myself if I would do the same... and I don't know!
But when you're the only one who has the power to save the world?
what do you think about Joshua?

I like Joshaua, he is all that. He has a bit of an attitude but how can you blame him. He is trying to fight his own gov.. He is doing the right thing by not working directally with Cade. It will make it easier for him to help in later ep's.

Yeah! He's kind of Cade's spion. So he gets to know everything about the aliens and that's why he can help Foster better. Sometimes it still seems like (or it IS) he's still torn between helping Cade and his own gov...
I like him very much, too!

If I was in his posisition, I would be torn too. That's not an easy choice to make!!

That's what I mean! I think it's great they not made him like Cade's friend or if it would be easy to betray his own people in order to help the humans survive!
It's a difficult question and they made it believable!

Do you know "Strange Luck" with B.B.Sweeney? Was aired here a few years ago, but I liked it. And do you know a series -I don't know the original title- called "Allein gegen die Zukunft"? Maybe it's called "Alone against the future" in English...
It's with Kyle Chandler who plays Gery Hopson, who's getting the newspaper from tomorrow... Great show!
Unfortunately there is no section about it here!

They're both series'.
Perhaps I will start a thread about it in the general discussion...
What season of first wave is aired now where you live?

I only saw season one and two, then they stopped airing it. I hope they will air the next season in no time...

Hi!

I really enjoy the character of Cade Foster, and really miss the relation he have with Joshua.
I think Joshua is not so bad after all, compare with his fellows aliens friends. Do you see
Sebastian Spence(Cade Foster) when he plays Stevie Servine in the showtime series
Fast Track?

Hi Krystal!
I think Joshua is a great character and he's risking his life every time he helps Foster to save the world.
No, I haven't seen Sebastian there. I only saw him in the X-Files as a Deputy!
Greetings

Hi summershake!

In Fast Track Sebastian was Severine the race car driver. It was pretty good although
the series was a short one.

Hi!
Have you seen him in the X-Files, too. he was younger then. But only a little bit. It's funny that many scifi actors acted in scifi series' before they got their own series...