Favourite episode - S1(1990s)

Vera

Peaceful Explorer
I like the most "Birthright" - after suffering a head injury caused by a car accident, a U.S. senator (Perry King) find himself pursued by mysterious agents and begins to suspect he may not be who thinks he is.

I miss this show! They dont show it around here anymore...and I dont have extra cable. I dont get sci-fi channel or anything :(

Do they not make any new episodes of the Outer Limit anymore?

There was one where this guy had cancer, and he brother in law was a Scienetist who was working on some Nano Technology.

Anyway, he makes these small Nanotechnoly type things that can kill the cancer. The guy uses it, he feels great.

Then the guy cuts himself accidently, and realises he heals within a few seconds - these are the side effects, he is immune to everything and these things inside him that were made with nanotechnology fight against every disease.
He becomes super human (immune to everything)

Things are great, until he realises, these nano-T are giving him extra abilities, one is a disguisting thing where hes skin changes into some type of jellyfish type skin, where it is poisonous to everything or something.
Before he knows it, he has EYES growing in the back of his head.
Freaky.
Other things happen, and he tries to kill himself, but he gets brought back to life by these Nano-T's.

He electricutes himself, to the max, and eventually dies a painful death.
The end - well actually No, he slept with his wife before, so these Nano-T's transfered to her body, giving her all the problems she had, this is shown at the end where she cuts herself, and she heals with a few seconds.

That was long.

Without a doubt, I thought one of the Best episodes I saw.

Do they make these anymore?
Do any online stores sell them?
And also, are there any nice websotes about the "Outer Limits" series?

Thanks
Anayet

Definitely "The Conversion"

It's the one with the "a christmas carol"-type of story, the main character taking the similar to Ebenezer Scrooge - a cold-hearted, rich and sleazy businessman with nil morals. A strange alien entity interferes with his plans of vengeange, and in a cozy mountain inn, lectures him gently what kind of life he could have had by just being nice and honest to people.

I love how he finally realizes some of the fundamental values of life that all people should be aware of. This episode is something I believe that if shown to a person at an early age, might make him/her a better person. And that's saying a lot!

Also, the ep had a great score, if you remember the song by Enigma - "Return to Innocence" that played in the 90's. Yeah, it's that :p