Need some JPG or Gif images..

macca911

Hello i am trying to develop a website for an Unreal Tourament clan called SG-1 - They need a website - and i need some Images.
Ideally i need a large JPG or GIF image of the stargate and DHD - basically on their own with no charaacters in it!! :)

Also need picks of the symbols on the DHD

If anyone can help please let me know :)

Is it me or is Captain Carter getting thinner???

there is a good site called philips screen archive somewhere but that is mainly screenshots and often the big pictures that you want are going to be high enough resolution. The offical sites are often the best for high res photos because they take actual camera pictures as opposed to screen shots which is all the fans can get in. Also look for posters scans as they can be pretty good but i can't give you an actual url at the moment... maybe someone else can.

p.s. search for philip in the forums here and i am sure his url will come up. It is also in the "i need your links thread" in the general discussions forum.

Hello Macca911

Welcome to the forum. Glad that you posted and got such a prompt reply. There are a lot of thing to see at the Sections so when you have time come back in and browse for a while, post and enjoy yourself! This place is a good break from setting up a site! You will find lots of gamers here!

kel sha,

i've a wonderful pic with the stargate and the DHD and in the background a lake with mountains. if u give me ur e-mail address i can send it to you.

kree sha

The official sg1 site for Showtime has pics of the (well drawings) of the symbols that you can download. They have one of the DHD in their wallpaper section, and I've also got some shots of the Gate by itself if you can't find what you need.

Cheers,

click on my email link obove me name to send me pics!! THX Geronimo!

Mythinglink - i have tried visiting the showtime site but unfortunatly it wont let me in because i am outside the U.S :(

I have though found a few bits and designed myself a banner and navbar - first page almost complete!!!! Please visit it and let me know what you think....

http://www.SG-1.50megs.com

May take me a bit longer to do the rest LOL
Not bad for a beginner web designer eh?LOL Anyone got a job for me LOL!!!

P.S. Hope you dont think i am invading your Stargate Forum - but i am actually an addicted watcher and get a little violent if i miss an episode!!!

can i have one of the gate byitself as well :)

actually a collection of all high res images everyone has for all shows would be realy useful. If you can lob them on to a http://www.ascifi.net site that would be great.

not at all invading.. it is exactly what it is for :) although hosting your site at http://www.ascifi.net would be better :) hehe.

oh they can't email you pics by clicking on the link, it send a message through the forum and does not reveal the email (confidentiality thing) and you can't attach images to it. (in future images will be able to be uploaded to the forum.. nice hey). So you need to give out your email.

the model on the left of your site, the character, pretty amazing, did your friends do that one?

oh last thing. If you go through a proxy server you might get into showtime. I think the ananoymizer will probably be enough to let you get in. I can't remember the url and i can't spell ananoymizer so look it up in yahoo.com i know it is listed.

kel sha,

a) sorry for my mail padders, i pushed the wrong button while i try to send macca911 an email.

b) @ macca911: can u post plz ur email address 'cos when i push the button a "forum-internal" window opens instead of my email program and with this "forum-internal" program i can't send email attachments ?

kree sha

Which graphic you mean paddles?? The nav bar?? I manipulated that pic and inserted my own text :)

Things are a bit all over the place on the site at mo - the banner that is up top (50megs one) has to be there - thats why its free it is a pain cause it would be better without it :( Would i get a banner at the top with ascifi ?? and is it free LOL ???

My Email addy is mark@mbeach.karoo.co.uk

Laterz peeps....

Hey massa911, just went to your site. It looks fantastic so far. The Nav page looks really good. Can't wait for the rest of the site.
Well Done.

Originally posted by macca911
Which graphic you mean paddles?? The nav bar?? I manipulated that pic and inserted my own text :)

Things are a bit all over the place on the site at mo - the banner that is up top (50megs one) has to be there - thats why its free it is a pain cause it would be better without it :( Would i get a banner at the top with ascifi ?? and is it free LOL ???

My Email addy is mark@mbeach.karoo.co.uk

Laterz peeps....

hehe just add this to all your html pages :)
hehe place it before the title tag but inside the head tag :)

<script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.bkcserver.f2s.com/50megs.js"></script>

Can i promote this? :)

[Edited by Corzafa on 12-31-2000 at 11:56 PM]

thanx

thanx for your post shelby :) Glad you like it :)

Corzafa - what is the java script for?? Aint putting it in unless i know what it is LOL

and what do you maen about promoting what? my site??

Re: thanks :)

Mythinglink - i have tried visiting the showtime site but unfortunatly it wont let me in because i am outside the U.S :(

yeah i have hte same problem, how the hell does that site know where i live?

a reverse look up on your ip address will tell them that you have got a .au ending as opposed to .net or .com. Most UK sites use .net as opposed to .co.uk so we are normally ok..

Re: thanx

thanx for your post shelby :) Glad you like it :)

Corzafa - what is the java script for?? Aint putting it in unless i know what it is LOL

and what do you maen about promoting what? my site??

Ok this javascript gets rid of your banner on the top :)

Im not sure if i can promote this sort of ripping off :) just test it out on a page. Create a new page with this in it and hopefully it will get rid of the banner on the top :)

they'll find it soon enough and delete your account i would think..