I am so excited (Anne Rice)

stripe

Sovs Favorite Moderator
I have finally managed to secure myself the Sleeping Beauty triology written by Anne Rice under her alternate name of ROQUELAURE...:)

I cant wait to read them ..;)
book22.gif

I hope they arrive soon

This is suppose to be a super series of books and so very rare in Australia. Congrats Stripe!!!
She is a great writer no matter what name she is published under.
Let us know what you think of them when you are done, I'd be interested to hear your views.

i love ann rice books, she is a
great writer. my fav's are the
vampire books. what is the sleeping
beauty trilogy about?..peachy

well

Originally posted by peachy
I love ann rice books, she is a
great writer. my fav's are the
vampire books. what is the sleeping
beauty trilogy about?..peachy

Hi Peachy ...:)

The Sleeping Beauty Triology is a series of three books following the life of Sleeping Beauty from the claiming of her by the Prince and her punishment to her reawakening.
These are very much soft erotica books and contain quite a bit of bondage and S&M and are supposed to be very well written. I have been trying to get them for almost 6 months now...:)
Hope that helps fill you in..:)

thanks stripe
i'll need to watch out for
them, they sound..interesting
haha..peachy

I'll post a short review of them here after I read each one if Padders doesnt mind..:)

Read that one

Hi there stripe. Just looked in my bookcase and found I have got that book. I read it a few years ago and found it to be.... erotic, obviously full of sex and stuff. To be honest if you don't mind reading about S&M and other erotic things it is quite a good book. With it being divided into 3 parts it spaces the story out. Hope you enjoyed it anyway.

hehe

Umm *blush* well ahh ...looking around cautiously yeah I kinda like S&M stuff *BG* well to read anyway ...:)

pout Im still waiting for them to arrive :(

Anne Rice

Hi Stripe, just wondering if you've managed to read 'The Sleeping Beauty' book yet? Wondered what you thought of it? Annette.

Secret passion

I have to admit it...I find the Sleeping Beauty series to be absolutely enthralling, a must-have for any library of mine! :) Beyond that, I always enjoy Anne's writing style...

Seems to me, though, that the Beauty series is more B&D than S&M (Bondage and Domination v Sadism & Masochism). After all, I thought S&M involved really getting injured/hurt...in a physical way. I guess it kinda crosses the line a few times! LOL