me too

stillzen

sarcastic ****
you can add me too!
damn i can't wait to see it
does anyone know some of the dialogues that there could be?

Hi! Stillzen

Welcome to the forum, Stillzen,

But the "Me too" Is it for the last episodes of season 4 or a particular one, Such as "Chain Reaction", "2010", "Absolute Power", "Double Jeopardy", "Entity", "Prodigy", "The Light" or "Exodus" ?
We are waiting for all of them, too! (I am pacing up and down, looking at my calander and screaming, "Hurry Up, the Brits get episodes before we do!")

The pull down menu at the bottom of your page will help you navigate to specific fora in the gaters universe as well as giving you access to the other Sections, which are all fun to check out! At the top of the screen are the other sedtions, you can click on them and just go to the section.

When you are talking aobut stargate just remember to put in spoiler space because many people have not gotten to Season 4 yet and some people have just gotten season 2.

Please feel free to post and you can start a new thread when you can't find what you need. Just keep the responses on a g rating and no flames! Read, browse, and mainly enjoy yourself as this is your fora also!

[Edited by jsc on 12-26-2000 at 10:17 PM]

Re: Hi! Stillzen

Originally posted by jsc
Welcome to the forum, Stillzen,

But the "Me too" Is it for the last episodes of season 4 or a particular one, Such as "Chain Reaction", "2010", "Absolute Power", "Double Jeopardy", "Entity", "Prodigy", "The Light" or "Exodus" ?
We are waiting for all of them, too! (I am pacing up and down, looking at my calander and screaming, "Hurry Up, the Brits get episodes before we do!")

The pull down menu at the bottom of your page will help you navigate to specific fora in the gaters universe as well as giving you access to the other Sections, which are all fun to check out! At the top of the screen are the other sedtions, you can click on them and just go to the section.

When you are talking aobut stargate just remember to put in spoiler space because many people have not gotten to Season 4 yet and some people have just gotten season 2.

Please feel free to post and you can start a new thread when you can't find what you need. Just keep the responses on a g rating and no flames! Read, browse, and mainly enjoy yourself as this is your fora also!

[Edited by jsc on 12-26-2000 at 10:17 PM]

hey!!!

ya know when i posted "me too" i was in the forum where they were talking about 2010 and i thought that by clicking "new thread" i was going to reply to what they were saying (they actually wanted to know who was looking forward to see this ep).. and obviously that wasn't the right thing to do. i guess i gotta learn some things..
i hope this time i click on the right icon

OK that's it, thank u for replying and i really do hope that 2010 will be aired in the uk on january 3rd!!
(too bad i'm living in france i'll have to download it on guammaquad!!!)
about that if u know someone who could lend or sale me some tapes of the fourth season i'll be your slave for a thousand years!!! (ahah)

see ya!
me

Was wondering if that happened to you and it did. It happened to me but when I hit edit I pushed the wrong button and deleted the whole thread. Don't worry! just comeback and join in. I can hardly wait for 2010! also, and for the rest of SEASON 4!(pacing up and down in my library, kicking stray dust bunnies and glaring at the calendar and wondering when... even though I know because I went to the official site!)

Stillzen, are you wanting just general dialogue spoilers or a copy of a copy of the 2010 script? From the script, it looks as if Jack has all the one liners!
Marie

well i'd like some real information because i already know what this ep may be about, i heard that sam would be married to a joe guy and would be unable to have kids because of the ashen who want to destroy all mankind by attrition, i know that jack is retired in minnesota and that sam comes to him to ask his help,telling him that they made a mistake, at what jack asks "which one cause we made a few",
and finally i heard that they both die at the end..but is it really what's gonna happen?
am going crazy..i just hope the joe is at least goood looking ahah...

and is it true that 2010 will be aired on january 3rd in the UK????

"didn't i order you to get a life???"
jack, to sam, the other side

stillzen... one little thing (sorry to nag) if you know stuff about an episode before it has shown then a little spoiler warning can be helpful for those who don't want to read. something like

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

works a treat :)

Welcome to the forums and don't worry about making the odd mistake we all do and did when we were just starting. The mods and admins will help you work it out though.

Cheers,

yes we get 2001 on the 3rd of january according to digiguide.

i know i shouldn't have said anything.
i've ben told to write spoiler space, i asks i it meant and nobody answered me....
one useless question:what time is it in your country??

Hi! Stillzen.

Did youget my e-mail?

Spoilergate SG-1 sounds like a place for you to visit. I is an e-mail group usualy called a e-group. You can find it by using a searchengine. Theforum has one at the top of the page. It is a little horozontal bar. Just click into it and enter the name spoilergatesg-1. The list mom is Landsbury and she is very nice and they have good spoilers there.

You can say what you need to just remember the spoiler space. It is hard to do, but don't fret with practice and our nagging you will remember! It is 8:41 pm in Los Angeles!

I could email you a copy of the script that I have if that's any good?

Marie

well yeah thanx why not? though i already got a script, i could make a comparison!!
ahah..
paris power +++

"no..my dreams are about.... other things.."
dirty old man..

Back