Lexx

okay who is gene roddenbery?

on telklexx, you will need to get mirai to change the little paragraph under each topic, give it some spice :)

Eating Pattern - movie number three

Martouf, you're describing the third movie, "Eating Pattern". IWHS or Supernova (second movie, Tim Curry playing a demented hologram, gotta love it) are more enjoyable, IMHO. EP and Gigashadow (numbers three and four) have their moments, but they're not my personal favourites. Most fans tend to like 1 or 2 better than 3 or 4...though EP does a good smear on drug culture and the insensate middle class ;->

yeah, and i watched the first 30m of Giga Shadow but that was really boring,

Yeah i remember the name now, Eating Patterns, dammit Kai is soo cool !

Hi, Martouf! Sorry about the delay in answering your question. It's been so long you probably forgot you asked one ;) I've only been using the computer for work. Holidays? Bah humbug.

Lexx was on Saturday nights, I think really late but the same day as Farscape (of which I'm not a fan either). The TV guide out of the Sydney Morning Herald doesn't list Lexx for this week. I think it was coming to the end of the first season anyway. It was on channel nine and I don't think they're much better than seven.

maybe they only showed the first four movies? would this seem right gateguide?

tell me does the rest of the series go for hour long episodes?

Ok lets talk about this in talklexx now :)

the descriptions were mine, i take all blame :) any suggestions on new ones will be accepted.

i'm not blaming you, (you have done a wonderful job on the Stargate ones) but i think that Gateguide can come up with some better ones (cause her interests lie with Lexx)

no it is fine i am rubbish at writing them. Mything wrote all the decent ones for stargate :)

..... oh well, they are good Mythign!

yeah, i love the search option on the boards too!

MWHAHAHAHA!!!!

I've posted in the Lexx chat section. The first one!!!

MWHAHAHAHA!!!!

(Can you tell it's a slow day?) :D

i thought about it, but then thought i better give someone else the honours :)

if i hadn't of started this thread, there would of never been a talklexx so quickly!

very true.. i am going to move this to lexx section to make you all go over there !!!

bah humbug!
hehe, i like that saying cat!

anyway, i rate Lexx 7/10, behinf SG and FS!

Hey, Martouf Gene Roddenbury Created the Star Trek Universe. His wife Majel Barrett Roddenbury is the creative producer behind Andromeda and a couple of other Sci-fi shows still airing! Nichelle Nichols and Majel Barrett played two of my favorite characters from the original Trek. (Lieutenant Uhura and Nurse Christine Chappell).

oh, i thought it was Mything's real name :)
Gene is a male? to me its a female?

You're thinking of "Jean"...which is female in English, but male in French (the French form of "John", and pronounced "zhon" aka Jean-Claude Van Damme. Confused yet? *g*)

Gene is a derivative of Eugene. I don't know if Roddenberry's full birth name was Eugene, though - might have just been Gene.

Other weirds, which of course by now English has totally ignored and messed up: (male on left, female on right)
Marion/Marian
Leslie/Lesley (technically a surname, but since when do we pay attention to such niceties)
Chris/Chris (Christopher, Christine)
Kerry/Carrie
...and lots-lots-lots of others

ahh, the english language sucks!
Eugene helps, i know that's male,

Just wait for Eugenie. A friends daughter was named Madison, another was Terry, we have a male friend Terry, also. And neither are nicknames. Groan!

Fun, isn't it? My family knew a couple whose names were Tracy and Tracy. No alterations in spelling, one male one female - Tracy and Tracy.

The unbearable cuteness of it all...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Lexx 5
J Lexx 57
T Lexx 0
L Lexx 0
G Lexx 7