Isabel

Vahlandra

ok so who does not love Isabel?! she kicks ass and is always soooo gorgeous. The christmas nazi thing was hilarious. Go Isabel! -Vahl

Isabel Isabel Isabel

Ok yeah, Isabel is like the hottest girl in the world. If Michael had any sense at all he'd drop Maria and get with his destiny.

No no no!! Dont drop maria michael!!! Dont listen to those evil posts!! Maria is so much better! (My opinion no bashing should come of this)

:D

But yes Isabel is truely cool, but I think she should cut off her hair like the dupe of her had :)

Mel

Maria/Isabel

Ok, I don't REALLY want Michael to drop Maria... In fact I don't really see him with Isabel at all, as much as Vilandra. Anyway, in my head I see him with Vilandra AND Maria. Hmmmm, yes lets just pause and think about that for a minute
spiny.gif

And oh yeah, Lonnie's cut was totally hot, but then again the long hair works too. I think she could probably shave her head bald or rat it out and get dreadlocks and she'd still look sexy. Just my opinion
heee.gif

joosh "rath" h

I absolutly love her attitude in the christmas eppy! the way she looked a micheal! lol lol

shes a wicked charactor!!

Michelle
-xxxxxx-

(yes yes i know you all saw the christmas eppy ages ago- but i only saw it like last week! Isnt it the best eppy EVER!! ):rolly2:

I loved the way katherine looked in MTD and I love her hair especially (I love blonde streaks) she looked so awesome. and in ARCC her hair all permed (?) and wavy that was great. but I must disagree with the 'drop maria' quote :) maria is fab as well and I have a hint of candygirl in me bye guys :)

Originally posted by Vahlandra
ok so who does not love Isabel?! she kicks ass and is always soooo gorgeous. The christmas nazi thing was hilarious. Go Isabel! -Vahl

me
yep shes good looking
but
shiri appleby is the best lookin

i mean all my alien head are named after them

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Asmiley Roswell 11
H Roswell 0
J Roswell 2