4.16: 2010

OK. So why did the Achen want to turn it into a sun?

I'm not the worlds best scientest (not the worst either, I hope!)but mayb 2 shannel the solar energy or something?

Jupiter

Nope. Like most of the things they've done/did, it seems they only passed on enough info to make people very happy about what they were doing and never unhappy enough to ask why.

it was just an innocent question mr carter junior, i didn't know that there were genius scientists posting here...

sorry for being sarcastic
is canabis forbidden in the usa?

i was replyin' to sgpflughaupt.....
aren't u a little bit..german???

"nous nous sommes tous perdus dans le jeu inexplicable de la fatalité"
victor hugo, notre dame de paris

collabooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

if you understood that email me hehe

"let's kick some goa'uld asses"
daniel

garbled posts

Yes, stilzen, Cannabis is illegal in the US. The rest of your posts are coming through garbled. You might want to try again.

re: turning jupiter moon into sun
i think part of that was a tribute to arthur c. clarke 'coz it was done in his book 2010.

Why did he do that in 2010? the Novel not the episode!

you know i can't remember exactly- it wasn't done on purpose, i think it was just a side effect of the birth of some new extra dimensional life form. i do remember thinking how weird it would be to look up and see 2 suns in the sky...

In Clarke's 2010 I think turning Jupiter into a sun was to provide an emerging life from on Europa with a source of heat/energy that Sun was too far away to provide.

[Edited by SGPflughaupt on 02-03-2001 at 09:03 PM]

-alright then
are u german?
(was that innocent enough)
what's garbling mean?

garble means to mix up so that no one can understand what was said/written!

I was just thinking that in ten (no wait, nine)years from noe we might think back to this ep. (i said might) and think, man did they get it wrong (or right). but hey it's tv you can dowatcha like.

Originally posted by Jaxie
I was just thinking that in ten (no wait, nine)years from noe we might think back to this ep. (i said might) and think, man did they get it wrong (or right). but hey it's tv you can dowatcha like.

It's cool when that happens, like we can look at "Space:1999" and laugh at that, or the stuff that Star Trek TOS said would have happened by now, ie) war with Genetically Enhanced Superhumans (they may just be a few years early with that one) ;)

it's almost feb 14..
AND AM SINGLE!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!
there's some good things: i won't have to buy a damn gift
i never did anyway eheh

am a man eater!!!!!!!!
hihi

my name is maximus decimus meridius

new methods for valentine stingyness - use a website to send anon txt msgs to mobile phones :D Free and easy, and "romantic" in an anonymous stalker kind of way ;)

Why don't you all post Valientine ideas in Chit chat? We could use some Valentine threads over there!

Back