4.16: 2010

markpud

Former Ascifi.com mod
nah not me :p I'm the anti-valentine guy...... Although I received a card today, and that put a smile on my face ;) :D

skydiver

Trivia Goddess
LOVE your sig markpud...
as for v-day...hate it...holiday for the committed among us. :D

skydiver

Trivia Goddess
yeah, i give my mom i sisters stuff...it's just depressing at work when all the married girls amongus get flowers and you're the only one who doesn't ...and it's a witch to try to go out to eat on valentine's...might as well stay home & order a pizza.

peachy

Daniels Beloved
know what you mean

to me it's just another day, but hell being single has it moments too, i don't need to share the remote control
with anyone, thats got to be a plus surely. but it was nice getting flowers when i was still married...peachy

kelsi

Expert Member
Hey, y'know, I agree with EVERYTHING that everyone's said! Wierd.
My day got better when my best m8 (who I only see once every other week) got on the bus, and told me one of her friends fancied one of mine! So I told him, and that made his day better, and he hadn't got any vals either!

BTW, this post might make more sense if I explain that I was replying to the stuff said on the last page!

stillzen

sarcastic ****
well personaly i've never been married (yeah i know am only 17..) but i got boyfriens everywhere (in ireland, england, and even switerland..), nd they are always the ones sending me things , but it's a daily basis..
eheh, i need 100 dollars it a matter of life and death!!!
i gotta see my guy in switerland!!!!!!
but anyway i LOVE everybody now (exept the collabos and les boches), i invite everybody to a cyber canabis party;;;ooops sorry, but u know what they say: 50 percent of -25 youngs smoke ilicite things.. (beu, joint, pet..
whatever...

by the way what happened to the site???!

i wanna progress so tell me if i make language mistakes

MORT AUX COLLABOS!!!!!!!
"la france n'est pas vaincue!"
general degaulle, 1940,london

jsc

The site is getting upgraded so the server had a heart attack from all the new orders and was offline for a while! Padders said it was a server problem and nothing he did. Ya, sure, ya bet ya.

Rowan

Padders? Lie?

No Way! At least... not where it could be tracable. He's smarter than that. :}

Rowan

List topic

Well... going back over the list of posts on this thread, it looks like we've gradually become a general discussion area. Does anyone what to continue on with talk about the episode "2010" or should we just shut this thread down and find greener pastures?

There's a lot of Stargate left to talk about and threads to play with. Let's have some feed back folks. :}

Rowan

Thread

Thank you Markpud. We'll keep trolling for commentary and see what pops up.

SGPflughaupt

Originally posted by stillzen
-alright then
are u german?
(was that innocent enough)
what's garbling mean?

I'm fourth generation german-american (mother's family is german-american but 6th generation) but still have family in Germany.

jsc

Hi, Rowan,

I think it is time to try the split option and put some of this thread in Chit Chat with url post!

Rowan

Threads

I agree, jsc. This is a Stargate thread. I'll try and split you folks off a seperate thread, but we do need to get this back on topic.

Hang in there.

Rowan

Okay...

After thinking it over, and upon the advice of those who are 'Far Wiser Than I'[tm], let's move the German discussion over to 'Stargate Community ChitChat': a nice little forum that I didn't know was there.

thanks for the cooperation, folks.