Newbies: Start a new thread to introduce yourself

padders

System Lord of ASciFi.com
At the moment everyone is a newbie to Roswell here as the forum is only 1 day old. As we all want to get to know each other can i recommend that you start a new thread to say hi, everyone else then gets a chance to give you a welcome back and find out a bit more about you :)

Once you have said hi here, do go and post on your favourite topic in one of the many other roswell sections.

Thanks everyone, and welcome to TalkRoswell.com !!!

Hi Everyone!!

Hi All!!

I'm Edgar (a.k.a Friggin Eddie) from the city of Sin, Las Vegas. I've been an avid watcher and fan of Roswell since it first aired. My beautiful wife and I (Myah) visit the Roswell set in Covina whenever possible and have been fortunate enough to meet all the cast/crew members through our trips.

I hope to be able to get to know each and everyone of you through our mutual love for Roswell.

Edgar
FE

Well this is my first post over here. Heard about the site from Lara(Zeppo). I am big fan of both Roswell and Buffy. Its great find such friendly people!

Amy

hello's!!

Hi Edgar, Hi Amy!!
Glad to see you both here! Feel free to post away and join in any ongoing threads. :D

<font color=blue size=6>Welcome!!</font>

Hi there! welcome to the site, i hope you like it.. any comments or suggestions just post away.

new newbie

Hi; this is my first post ever, so bare with me. well whisperpoe i'm here are you shocked? i am. long live Roswell!!

Woohoo!

YAY!!! AUNTIEBW1 :D (shhh it's poe's aunt beth so don't anyone tell) ;)
<marquee><font color=red size=6>Welcome!!!</font></marquee>

Mel's Here! :)

Um Um Um... H-h-h-hi LOL

Okay I cant do the nervous newbie cos after 100 posts I know my way round. :)

BUT ELLO EVERYONE!!! :D

Mel

Originally posted by padders
Hi there! welcome to the site, i hope you like it.. any comments or suggestions just post away.

Hi there! Welcome to the site. Good to see whisperpoe is bring all her friends here.

Hope you like it and start posting lots and lots!

hello..i am a new fan of the show. i started watching WB shows just this season ..and i really like ROSWELL. I am glad to be a part of this thread. Thanks.

Hi ya!

Welcome to the boards Mad4hamnjake! I like your username it is very interesting :D
I hope you like the boards :) We are still pretty new but we are growing quickly! WElcome to the family! :D

At the moment everyone is a newbie to Roswell here as the forum is only 1 day old. As we all want to get to know each other can i recommend that you start a new thread to say hi, everyone else then gets a chance to give you a welcome back and find out a bit more about you :)

Once you have said hi here, do go and post on your favourite topic in one of the many other roswell sections.

Thanks everyone, and welcome to TalkRoswell.com !!!
One day old! And called Roswell.
Awesome nuggets of forum hustory you can unearth in here

Jeez, I really do have that screwed sense of time thing as I saw '2000' on the posts and thought, "whoa, that's ten years ago," then felt the mental equivalent of missing the last step while walking down the stairs when I realised "no wait, seventeen years ago!"