DVDs / Videos?

padders

System Lord of ASciFi.com
Are there any plans for commerical release of DVDs and Videos? With all the other shows (stargate,farscape,star trek,xfiles and buffy) starting to release on dvd it must only be a matter of time before Roswell does.

Any news on this?

dvd's

I haven't heard anything padders but i really hope they do. I would love to own a professional quality set of this show, seeing as it is my first official addiction
I did see a link somewhere on the web for generaly merchandise, probably on my many meanderings to small message boards, but i'll have to find it again. They had a few smaller items, posters, coffee cups etc on it.

{lol i posted that as a new thread and had to delete it, i did my first official mod duty to myself lol!)

hehe.

In the 11,000 posts we have so far I think i have deleted:

1 user (and his 10 or so threads)
moved about 10 threads to better categories
edited 1 post.
closed the odd post that has gone way of topic in the moderator zone!

that is it :)

yup dvds would be good. I love em, now have stargate and farscape on dvd ordered series 1 x-files and contemplating buffy (a few banner clicks would help hehe).

:)

I don't think they've made any plans for a release of tapes of Roswell, but it would be pretty awesome if they did! lol

I do have the address of a good Roswell Merchandise site though:
http://www.tvmerch.com

Have fun! :D
Angie
AKA Pebbles

I want Roswell DVD... the whole season 1 on one DVD and same with Season 2 :)

Mel

I'm in the process of making the whole second season on cd its coming great no commercials the whole season start to finish. but i ran into a problem i'm looking for cronicals episode 4 on vhs tape if you could track it down for me you will get the cd a present from me to you :cool: inchover@hotmail.com thanks

they should releas roswell on vidio or dvd cos then i could catch up on the ones ive missed and re wach the whole siries:D
(I'd love it)

i know this is off topic but i just have to say..small mel....im small and im called mel..how weird lol

sorry :D

Originally posted by sweetbabe
i know this is off topic but i just have to say..small mel....im small and im called mel..how weird lol

sorry :D

yep well be carfull and whatch out for the mod super mods
cos they can delet thrads and stuff as you should know as youve youre just setin up own bords

buks :(

Some recent news y'all might be happy about :D

Info from TV Shows on DVD.

"After a couple of people emailed us about an interview with William Sadler where a Roswell DVD release was mentioned, we made a few calls. Well, we found out that the information is correct, and the first season should be released in early 2004. Please keep in mind this is a tentative time period and may change, but it looks like Fox has worked out the music licensing issues with the show. It looks like the number one show on the site will finally have a DVD release.

If we find out any more information we'll post it, but for now this is all the information we have on the set."

Well finally!

Originally posted by buks

yep well be carfull and whatch out for the mod super mods
cos they can delet thrads and stuff as you should know as youve youre just setin up own bords

buks :(

yeah but my rules arent that strict :)

Just in case people weren't aware, Roswell season one has now been released on DVD, with seasons 2 and 3 coming in the quite near future. Play.com has more details.

Woot and new season 2 is out on dvd...I'm excitedly awaiting season 3 hehe :D