Remainder of Season 2/Season 3 (no spoilers)

Texane

Frelling Wicked
I have found the following information regarding Farscape resuming on Showtime in the US:

Beginning November 13-17 there is to be a Special Encore of Farscape, 9:00 p.m. EST/PT:

13th: Look at the Princess, Part 1: A Kiss is But a Kiss
14th: Look at the Princess, Part 2: I Do, I Think
15th: Look at the Princess, Part 3: The Maltese Chrichton
16th: The Way We Weren't
17th: The Ugly Truth (9:00 p.m., 12:00 a.m.)

Rehearsals for Series 3 begin on November 20, 2000. Filming of Series 3 begins November 27, 2000.

The final four (new) episodes of Season 2 are a four-part series entitled, "Liars, Guns, and Money," and start January 5, 2001.

Season Three, with all new episodes, is to premier March 2001.

I hope this helps Farscape fans a little bit. It doesn't tell us what they are going to do during February, which is traditionally "sweeps" week. There may be reruns during February. The reason stated for the different scheduling chosen by Showtime is that it does not have to compete for viewers during the usual time other networks and cable stations do.

I have been seeing Farscape on the Sci-Fi channel in LA. They seem to run it around as much as other channels. Rats!
Had five days of Farscape so that was nice. Liked the "Ugly Truth" very much.

(obviously -sorry) it's different from Stargate, but it does have some things in common - the writers definitely have a sense of humor they inject into the characters. And the characters have depth; actually, it is the human who has the least to learn about so far.

The vastness of the writer's imagination has been impressive so far . . . I wonder how long they are going to make us wait now that they've given us one entire week of Farscape?

I heard Ugly Rumors on Sci-Fi Channel that it will be one repeat a week until the new season!

Well at least that's something. We've had NO FARSCAPE FOR MONTHS!!! NOTHING!!! (I say we put Henson in the Aurora Chair immediately).

I think they will regret giving us a week of Farscape and do something nasty again. Like a repeat whenever they feel something better won't come along. Am not overly impressed with Sci-Fi Channel... but it has done some good things.. and pulled some baddies!

I have noticed they have become overly impressed with their own "Sciniseries." Their original Sciniseries have been good. Now they are adding scifi movies to the list (Kull the Conqueror is coming on in a few weeks, Kevin Sorbo fans!) Other than that, the rest are worthless. I think I am going to find their web site, ascertain how to log in each Friday they do not show Farscape, and then list the login site on our site for our members to register their displeasure.

What do you think?

Please! ME, TWO!

Yes, I would love to yell at those buzzards! Am tired of some of their series also. Two scifi movies back to back, neither of which I would want to see!

They are redoing Frank Herbert's DUNE! But I want to see that before I praise!

December 3rd!!! It does look as if they took a few liberties with the book. Still, the special effects also look more extensive as well.

This weekend will tell. Turn on the VCR!

Mostly now their Scinema should be spelled like enema. Trashy. Have hit some real lows. And they took Farscape the day after Thanksgiving after a week of it. Now am on withdrawels. They really do Farscape fans bad!