Character guide

Corzafa

THE Messiah
I would like yas to post stuff about jack, Kind of a character guide of him. Sopost away.

jack i would think... although a birography of RDA might be of interest

He has a dead son called Charlie, but in the books he's calle Jack Junior :)
there's some more info!

I think he is intelligent and knows the correct decisions when he examines his heart. Think of is speach in the Fifth Race and in Fair Game. He values Loyalty and is loyal in return, just as he values friendship. He will not leave a team member behind if he can!

been in the military for quite a while, probably his whole life since he crashed into the ground in a parachute mishap in the 80's. did black ops so did who knows what who knows where. was at least in russia on a mission with kowalski where his friend john was killed. also was a guest of the iraqis for 4 months in the 90's.
retired after charlie was killed.
had to have been married to sara for at least 10 years(assuming charlie was conceived after the wedding or was at least the cause of the wedding) the kid looked to be, 10-12 or so to me which implies a long marriage.
marriage obviously wasn't working too well after the kid's death.
is from chicago, dad/granddad has cabin in minnesota.
likes hockey and must like the wizard of oz since he bandies about the quotes enough.

You forgot to mention, he's 6 ft 2 and drop dead gorgeous, and has a great sense of humour. He's not fond of technobabble.

and he can eat crackers in my bed anytime...with him around who cares about crumbs ;)