Stargate The sequel ideas.

Corzafa

THE Messiah
Weel seeing as padders moved my stargate thread to where i had already placed it (hint hint I already placed a sequel thread there hehe :) ) you might want to go take a look at the stargate movie section. That will give you more details.

<hr width="150" color="#ff00ff">
Well maybe Taurai will become allies with the asgard. The tokra turn on the taurai. (is that the spelling?) So post your ideas here.

[Edited by Corzafa on 10-26-2000 at 04:29 AM]

ok since no one seems to be replying ill go again. The sequel has to have a gou'ald invasion and maybe the tokra get involved some how. And maybe another country has a sg program up and running. well come on ppl post your thoughts here. plz :(

admin note: i moved it because it was about the film, as is this thread which i am also going to move :) sorry but better that way (also the film section istn't being used enough and this may spark it off!).

-----------------

Future ideas:

What i wonder is where it will fit into the sg-1 time line. This is a very important thing to consider. Which alien races will be included, the Nox, Asgard etc. My guess is that it will have to be ones we have maybe seen but do not know that much about, this is because prior knowledge can not be assumed for the film. The nox would probably be too hard to explain in the time of the film without it being just about the nox. Also, if it is a major event (like a film has to be) then how is this going to affect the series. Hard to do a film that is going to be big but does not actually affect the series.

I wonder how they are going to deal with this, could be interesting.

they need to return to Abydos or to chulak?

Return of HAthor?

Hmm..... she does need to die though......

I still think they should retunr to Abydos :)

Well has anyone else got a good idea for the stargate sequel?

I think what would be a good movie would be developing the whole alliance of races things

The Ancients
The Asgard
The Nox
The Furlings

and the Fifth Race

The Tau'ri

Cheers,

Ooooohhhh!!!! The Furlings!!!! they have to be in it somewehre!!!!!!!!! i totally forgot about them!

Not everyone has heard of the Tok'Ra

I reckon it should be like an episode, maybe meet a new race, one thet doesnt speak english! Not everyone watches stargate SG-1. The majority of people probably will but i havent reached the episode with the Tok'Ra yet. I reckon it should tie up some loose ends, more detailed function of the stargate etc.. And they should Dissect a DHD he he.

This is my first post... Wohoo

Hey, welcome Tech!

You haven't seen half way through series 2? where the hell do you live man? (sorry if that seems rude)

My thoughts

Personally, I think it would be really neat if they let Devlin and Emmerich go ahead and make a non-SG1 sequel to Stargate, like they originally wanted to. It would be really neat to see what their vision of the Stargate universe was. Also, even though I enjoy the series, I feel kind of sorry for them for having their movie made--without their permission--into a series they disliked.

--Rose

yeah i like it!

have a movie on like Apophis and his struggle?

No please kill apophis off in the series and write about something else for the movie

I sure hope the sequel does NOT try to answer ANY questions about the series. Hey guys remember the X Files movie, they tried to do the same thing. They tried to answer a few questions about their series but only left people more disappointed and confused.

If its going to be a great sequel, then it must start off from the original planet, where Ra was killed and you better keep teal'c and Kasuf. I have to tell you though I really wish they could bring back Kurt Russell, he is simply amazing. And I remember Richard Dean Anderson saying in an interview years ago that "I wouldn't be able to do half of what he(Kurt) did in that movie". And he was right. But I have to give credit to Richard for all his ad libs one liners, it has juiced up the show a notch. I'm always on the look out for his one liners. You don't know what to expect.
Back to the sequel. It has to be an invasion of some gould faction that was ruled by RA. I don't think the sequel should start out cold for those viewers who don't watch the series, because you can't hold everyone's hand. And you can't please everyone, all the time. Besides only sci-fi fans are going to attend anyway. I just hope its not a watered down family version where they have no violence.
I have to go for now i'll be back to post more of my opinions and ideas for a sequel.

Oh I almost forgot to mention that I've observed the female gender take a real liking to shari. I think she should live on in the movie, real soft spoken character and you know how much the movie industry really needs good familiar female faces up on the screen. And I think they should also Use Heru-ur. I think he's was the best goul'd leader of them all, because he really looks like, talks like, and acts like a ruthless leader. I could see him attacking earth but then is meet with suprise technology we acquire from an alien race, then to see him get away and barely survive by the skin of his teeth.

[Edited by SGC-1 on 11-30-2000 at 01:02 PM]

HELLO, SGC-1

Welcome to the Talkstargate section SGC-1,

Glad you are posting and what a lot of ideas you have for the movie! A lot of people wonder if it will be what the X-Files tried to do with their movie or if the Devlin and Emmerich team will do a sequel. From what I have heard, the sequel, if there is one would be after Year 5 because that is what the producers of Stargate SG-1 are working on now. If Devlin and Emmerich are going to do it, it will be a whole new tangle of symboites.

If you can't find a thread that you need, open a new thread in the appropriate section. Just no flames, please. We do welcome questions, comments ... Wow you did great with the film ... and quries. Thanks for posting. Browse and Enjoy!

[Edited by jsc on 12-01-2000 at 02:26 AM]

Some pretty good sequel ideas, hope some more people can come up with some more :)