Fav Character (David Eddings)

Favorite character would be Althalus, not that I have read a great deal of Eddings, but I really enjoy "The Redemption of Althalus" , I liked most of the characters, good and evil in it.

Well, here's my favorites...

Eleni/Tamuli: Kalten and Ulath, love their sense of humor :D Although I also liked Talen
Belgariad/Malloreon: Have to be Silk!

Unfortunately I haven't read Dreamers or Althalus yet :(

By the way, my first post. So hey everybody :cool:

Hello and welcome! I completely agree with your choices for the Elenium/Tamuli. Kalten is one of the best characters out of all of Eddings' novels, in my opinion.:)

The Elenium i like uhh Sephrenia simply for her interactions with the church leaders and Kalten they are great

Thanks for the welcome everybody :D

I have already ordered it from my library, it's just that my library is sooooo slow to get books home... I'll quess I'll just have to be patient, VERY patient ;)

Just adored the Belgarion and Sparhark novels - after that didnt like the rest of his work. fave characters have to be Belgareth - love the part when he goes after Zedar and Mandorallen - the invincible, poetiic idiot lol

Woo!

doesnt matter Talysia i dotn care who gives me a high five or what ever as long as i get them..

I forgot that Zakath liked cats. I knew he couldn't be all bad.:)

Mind you, he did make an interesting villain in the first series.

Zakath was class - loved the way he could be so polite and urbane - yet so terrifyingly cruel. Loved Silks nose too - that excited twitch always made me laugh lol

o comeon Belgarath was an amazing character i mean whats cooler then the most powerful man in the world o btw do you think that Garions kids will be sorcerors too? or just regular ppls?