He's Back!!! (Terry Pratchett)

Oh yeah, I loved the Amber series. Another one to find in the boxes in the basement. ;)

Padders, I'll write the descriptions for it and I'll make sure that I post in there every day. ;)

Cheers,

moved to the terry pratchet section of talkscifibooks.com

Yeah I know I put him in science fiction and I could hear the shouts of dismay. ;)

My excuse, I've never been able to get into the Pratchett books so was relying on the booksellers as to where to put him. He is listed in two sites as being a science fiction author and a fantasy author. I chose science fiction. So there. :D

Cheers,

hehe i had email of protests :)

I think he has written the odd sci-fi book (although from a fantasy bent) but he is majority fantasy.

I also never got through a book but then that is because generally i don't like fantasy :) sorry everyone.

You mean you aren't living your fantasy, padders, dear?

In my eyes Pratchett 'does' fantasy in the same way Blackadder 'does' history.(grins)

so that is why i always did so badly in my history tests! Can't trust what you see on tv anymore :)

You mean Blackadder isn't true to history? :p

Cheers,
ML --->who adores Blackadder

Long time, no see people!

Well, Pratchett is most definitly back, 'The Truth' is great. I am a major Discworld/Pratchett fan, and I got 'Good Omens' for Christmas, and had finished it by the end of the week!
As I haven't posted in a while, because our internet 'thing' went seriously wrong, I hope I'm not butting in or anything. I also hope Skip isn't annoyed with me, 'cos my E-mail was down as well.
Good to see another thread for the Pratchett site.

Fair enough.
Talking of sleep, found myself almost asleep in double biology on Thursday. I mean! There is only some much you can take of some overly enthusiatic but incredibly annoying woman telling the class how 'you might not of got good results this time round, but that'll improve by the GCSE' (statement, not optimistic suggestion)
Hey, that's wildy off-subject...

I love Terry Pratchetts books. i've read Good Omens too. i have most of his books + the 1's i don't have i have read.