Buffy vs. Faith

Sage

When Willow, Giles, and Xander preformed that spell on Buffy when she was fighting Adam, she became stronger than any slayer before her, right? Am I right becuase I'm not sure if I am.

If that's the case, when Faith came back would she really be able to fight Buffy? Wouldn't Buffy just stomp all over her because she is so much stronger, quicker, more agile, etc. now?

I would think so. If she is now the strongest slayer then she must be able to win in a straight fight. But if somehow Faith can trick her so she is not able to use her stronger abilities i guess it can go both ways?

What do you think?

And welcome to the site Sage :)

Hi there peoples. When they performed the spell on Buffy I thought they combined all their strength together (Xander, Giles, Willow) or did they combine all the strength of previous slayers. I was a little confused by that.

As for Faith I personally think that all her strenght came from her hatred of everything that Buffy has and she doesnt and her anger. She doesnt seem to have that any more. But thats just what I think.

BTW this is a great board and fantastic software. Congrats :)

Vix

Thanks supervixen. Unfortunatly i do not know buffy that well so can't answer everyone's questions (or many of them) :). We need lots of buffy fans over here so if you can just tell all your buffy friends and we can make this place the best buffy place to chat on the web :)

Thanks everyone.

When they performed the spell I believe that they all came together and that spell brought Buffy's powers to a new level.

In regard to Faith, she's in jail right now and Angel is trying to help her reform her natsy ways. I love Faith, but I really wanted her and Buffy to kinda bond. They were great together before all the mucking up with the bad Faith stuff. Even though they are two different slayers, Faith was the raw kind, Buffy was a little more refined. It all had to do with the way they were trained I think. Anyway I don't think Buffy and Faith will be fighting each other if she ever gets out of jail. Faith is trying to control her raw emotions and reform to become a better slayer (and person) than what she had become. Does this make sense?

Any how, I watch both Buffy and Angel faithfully and I these are just my opinions. Toodles.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Brian G Turner Buffy 1
Brian G Turner Buffy 12
Brian G Turner Buffy 16
R Buffy 9
Maria8475 Buffy 46